APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019- APPSC issued Notification for the post of Panchayat Secretary Grade-IV under Advertisement Notification No:13/2018, dated 21/12/2018. The detailed notification with District wise Vacancies, zone wise vacancies available at APPSC official website https://psc.ap.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates should apply online only at https://psc.ap.gov.in
Panchayat Secretary Grade – IV in AP Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service (General Recruitment-Group-III Services)
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019
Post: Panchayat Secretary
Pay scale: Rs.6,400–49,870/-
District wise Vacancies.
|Name of the District||No. of Posts|
|Total No. of Posts||1051|
Panchayat Secretary Eligibility
Age limit: 18 to 42 years as on 01.07.2018. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Must have passed the Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission..
Application Fee: For general –Rs. 330/- and for reserved category – Rs.250/-
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates should apply online only at https://psc.ap.gov.in
Click here to Apply online
Starting date for online application: 27.12.2018
Closing Date for online application: 19.01.2019
Last date for payment of fee is: 18.01.2019
The Written Examination is likely to be held on: 21.04.2019
Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern
Selection Process: Written Test (Screening/ Main). There is no Interview for these posts.
Screening test: – 150 Questions – 150 Marks
Main Exam Pattern: Written Test consist of two papers for a total of 300 Marks
Paper I: General Studies – 150 Questions – 150 Marks
Paper II: Rural development – 150 Questions – 150 Marks
NEGATIVE MARKS: For each wrong answer will be penalized with 1/3rd of the marks prescribed for the question.
Panchayat Secretary SYLLABUS 2019
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Question Papers & Study Material
Paper-1: GENERAL STUDIES
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- General Science and it applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and information Technology
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis:
a) Tabulation of data
b) Visual representation of data
c) Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean, median, mode, variance and coefficient of variation) and Interpretation
12. Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and Legal implications/problems.
Paper-2: Rural Development
Rural Development and Problems in Rural Areas with special reference to Andhra Pradesh (Questions in Paper-II will be framed with a view to test the General Awareness levels of the candidates broadly about developmental aspects related to Rural Areas.)
- Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in India including Constitutional amendments and reports of Various Committees.
- Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in Andhra Pradesh
- Roles and responsibilities of Panchayat Secretary
- Rural Sociology: History and Evolution of schemes catering to upliftment of Rural Poor
- Flagship Rural Development schemes of Rural Development Department of Government of India and Andhra Pradesh
- Key Schemes of Panchayat Raj Department of A.P
- Rural Economy of Andhra Pradesh: Agriculture, Small scale Industries, Rural artisans
- Rural Credit Scenario of Andhra Pradesh: Role of Banks, co-operatives and Micro Finance
- Community Based Organizations and convergence of Welfare Schemes
- Women Empowerment and Economic development through Self Help Groups
- Revenue and Expenditure Management of Local Bodies
- Accounting and administering funds received under various schemes.
For more details regarding APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019 refer detailed notification.
Click Here For Notification
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Hall Tickets
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Hall Tickets Download starts from 12 April 2019. Candidates can download APPSC Panchayat Secretary Hall tickets from the APPSC Panchayat Secretary official website: www.psc.ap.gov.in. APPSC issued Notification for the post of Panchayat Secretary Grade-IV under Advertisement Notification No:13/2018, dated 21/12/2018. In this connection, APPSC now released the Hall Tickets for Screening Test for those candidates who applied for the said examination. Those candidates who got APPSC Panchayat Secretary Hall Tickets can attend APPSC Panchayat Secretary Screening Exam
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Hall Tickets 2019