APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2019 @ www.psc.ap.gov.in – Andhra Pradesh State Public Service Commission APPSC invites online applications form the eligible candidates for the recruitment of APPSC Group 2 Services (General Recruitment 2019) in the state of Andhra Pradesh. All candidates are required to apply online for APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2019 through APPSC Recruitment official website www.psc.ap.gov.in from 10.01.2019 to 31.01.2019. APPSC Group 2 Screening Test is scheduled to be held on 05.05.2019.
APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2019 @ www.psc.ap.gov.in
Notification No: 25/2018
I. Carried Forward (CF) Vacancies:
1. Executive: 16 posts
2. Non – Executive: 94 Posts
II. Fresh Vacancies
1. Executive: 138 posts
2. Non – Executive: 198 Posts
Total no. of posts: 446
Name of the Post and Service:
1. Municipal Commissioner Grade-III in A.P. Municipal Commissioner Subordinate Service
2. Asst. Commercial Tax Officer in A.P. Commercial Taxes Sub- ordinate Service
3. Deputy Tahsildar in A.P. Revenue Subordinate Service
4. Assistant Labour Officer in A.P. Labour Sub- ordinate Service
5. Assistant Development Officers in A.P. Handloom & Textile Department
6. Extension Officer in PR & RD Department
7. Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector in A.P. Prohibition & Excise Sub- Service
8. Assistant Register in A.P. Co-operative Sub- Service
9. Executive Officer Grade-I in Commissioner of Endowments
10. Assistant Section Officer (GAD) in A.P. Secretariat Sub. Service
11. Assistant Section Officer (Finance Dept.,) in A.P. Secretariat Sub. Service
12. Assistant Section Officer (Law Dept.,) in A.P. Secretariat Sub. Service
13. Assistant Section Officer(Legislature Dept.,) in A.P. Legislature Secretariat Service
14. Senior Auditor in A.P. State Audit Subordinate Service
15. Senior Accountant in Branch-I (Category-I) (HOD) in A.P. Treasuries & Accounts Sub Service
16. Senior Accountant in A.P. Works & Accounts (Zone wise) Sub Service
17. Senior Accountant in Branch-II (Category-I) A.P. Treasuries & Accounts (District) Sub Service
18. Senior Accountant in Insurance A.P. G.L.I Sub service
19. Junior Assistant in A. P. Public Service Commission in A.P. Ministerial Service
20. Junior Assistant in Labour Department in A.P. Ministerial Service
21. Junior Assistant in PH & ME Department in A.P. Ministerial Service
22. Junior Assistant in A.P. Director General of Prisons & Correctional Services)
23. Junior Assistant in A.P. Agriculture Department in A.P. Ministerial Service
24. Junior Assistant in A.P sugar and Cane Department in A.P. Ministerial Service
25. Junior Assistant in A.P Roads & Building Department in A.P. Ministerial Service
26. Junior Assistant in A.P Survey Settlement Department in A.P. Ministerial Service
27. Junior Accountant in (Branch-I) various Departments in A.P. Treasuries and Accounts Sub-Service
Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree (For more details refer to APPSC Group 2 Recruitment Notification)
Age limit: 18 to 42 years as on 01.07.2018. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Click here for APPSC Group 2 Syllabus (New)
Fee: Rs.250/-(Application Fee) + Rs.80/- (Exam Fee)
Note: SC/ ST/ BC/ Ex-service Men/ PH/ White Card Families/ Unemployed candidates are exempted from payment of Exam Fee of Rs.80/- only
How to Apply for APPSC Group 2 Recruitment
STEP 1: The applicant has to fill the OTPR application to obtain ID Number. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
Click here for APPSC One Time Profile Registration
STEP 2: The applicant has to fill and submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, OTPR ID Number and Date of Birth to proceed further.
STEP 3: Once the Application Fee ID is generated, select the payment of Fee option for paying through either Net banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
STEP 4: After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the applicant. The Application Fee ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
Apply Online for APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2019
All the candidates looking for Andhra Pradesh Jobs, Govt Jobs in Andhra Pradesh, APPSC Jobs, APPSC Latest Jobs, APPSC Latest Recruitments can apply for this post. For more details about APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2019 refer to detailed Notification.
For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall Tickets please contact (Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.00 P.M) or mail to [email protected]
www.psc.ap.gov.in, APPSC, Group 2, APPSC Group 2,