APPSC Extension Officer Recruitment 2019- APPSC issued Notification for the post of Extension Officer Grade-I (Supervisor) in A.P. Women Development and Child Welfare Sub –ordinate Service under Advertisement Notification No:14/2018, dated 21/12/2018. The detailed notification with District wise Vacancies, zone wise vacancies available at APPSC official website https://psc.ap.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates should apply online only at https://psc.ap.gov.in
EXTENSION OFFICER GRADE-I (SUPERVISOR) IN A.P. WOMEN DEVELOPMENT AND CHILD WELFARE SUB – ORDINATE SERVICE. (GENERAL RECRUITMENT) (ONLY FOR WOMEN)
APPSC Extension Officer Recruitment 2019
Post: Extension Officer Grade-I (Supervisor)
Pay scale: Rs. 24,440– 71,510/-
Extension Officer Eligibility
Age limit: 18 to 42 years as on 01.07.2018. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Home Science/ Bachelor’s of Social Work.
Application Fee: For general –Rs. 330/- and for reserved category – Rs.250/-
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates should apply online only at https://psc.ap.gov.in
Click here to Apply online
Starting date for online application: 28.12.2018
Closing Date for online application: 18.01.2019
Last date for payment of fee is: 17.01.2019
The Written Examination is likely to be held on: 25.04.2019 FN & AN
APPSC Extension Officer Exam Pattern
Selection Process: Written Test (Screening/ Main). There is no Interview for these posts.
SCREENING TEST – 150 Marks
Part-A: General Studies& Mental Ability
Part-B: Common Subject: Home Science & Social Work
MAIN EXAMINATION – 330 MARKS
Written Test consist of two papers for a total of 300 Marks and Interview of 30 marks
Paper I: General Studies – 150 Questions – 150 Marks
Paper II: Common paper: Home Science & Social Work – 150 Questions – 150 Marks
INTERVIEW – 30 Marks
NEGATIVE MARKS: For each wrong answer will be penalized with 1/3rd of the marks prescribed for the question.
APPSC Extension Officer SYLLABUS 2019
Paper-1: GENERAL STUDIES
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- General Science and it applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and information Technology
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis:
a) Tabulation of data
b) Visual representation of data
c) Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean, median, mode, variance and coefficient of variation) and Interpretation
12. Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and Legal implications/problems.
Paper-2: HOME SCIENCE & SOCIAL WORK
Food Science and Nutrition
For more details regarding APPSC Extension Officer Recruitment 2019 refer detailed notification.
Click Here For Notification
APPSC Extension Officer Hall Tickets
APPSC Extension Officer Hall Tickets Download starts from 12 April 2019. Candidates can download APPSC Extension Officer Hall tickets from the APPSC Extension Officer official website: www.psc.ap.gov.in. APPSC issued Notification for the post of Extension Officer Grade-I (Supervisor) in A.P. Women Development and Child Welfare Sub –ordinate Service under Advertisement Notification No:14/2018, dated 21/12/2018. In this connection, APPSC now released the Hall Tickets for Screening Test for those candidates who applied for the said examination. Those candidates who got APPSC Extension Officer Hall Tickets can attend APPSC Extension Officer Screening Exam
APPSC Extension Officer Hall Tickets 2019