APPSC Assistant Director Hall Tickets Download starts from 7 June 2017. Candidates can download APPSC Assistant Director Written Test Hall tickets from the APPSC official website: www.psc.ap.gov.in. APPSC issued Notification for the Recruitment of 08 posts of Assistant Director in A.P. Economics and Statistical Service (State wide post) (General Recruitment) under Advertisement Notification No: 28/2016, Dt.27/12/2016. In this connection, APPSC now released the Hall Tickets for Written Test for those candidates who applied for the said examination. Those candidates who got APPSC Assistant Director Hall Tickets can attend APPSC Assistant Director Written Test.
APPSC Assistant Director Hall Tickets 2017
Candidates, who have successfully registered for APPSC Assistant Director Recruitment, can download their Hall tickets/ Call letters from the following links. Those candidates, who are willing to write APPSC Assistant Director Written Test on 14 June 2017 need to Download APPSC Assistant Director Hall tickets. Candidate is not allowed to Exam Hall without Hall Ticket.
To download APPSC Assistant Director Hall tickets Candidate need to enter Candidate Id/ Reference Id and Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy). If any candidate forgot Candidate Id/ Reference Id., he/she required to enter Name/ Mobile Number and DOB
APPSC Assistant Director Hall Tickets Download
- APPSC Assistant Director Hall ticket contains the information regarding Applicant Name, Photo, APPSC Assistant Director Exam Date, exam Time schedule and the instructions.
- In addition, the Hall ticket will have the Exam Center Name/ Exam Hall venue, and address of the examination centre allotted to the candidate
- It may require to producing a copy of the downloaded Hall ticket at the time of examination.
- Candidate must affix the passport Photo on the Hall ticket, if required.
- Candidate must sign on the Hall ticket in the appropriate Fields.
- The candidate will not do any rough work or put stray mark on the machine gradable Answer Sheet.
After Downloading the APPSC Assistant Director Hall ticket, Candidates must verify their Details shown in the Hall ticket. If the details are incorrect, candidate needs to correct the details before the Examination Day. The candidate allowed writing Exam in the allotted centre only. The Candidate Not allowed To Take the Exam Even If Late by 1 Minute.
APPSC Assistant Director Hall Tickets
For any Technical problems related to downloading of Hall Tickets please contact 040- 29802633 (Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M && 1.30 P.M to 5.00 P.M) or mail to [email protected]
Assistant Director Exam Date& time
Written Test for Assistant Director on: 14 June 2017
PAPER-1: General Studies and Mental Ability
150 Marks - 150 Questions - 150 Minutes
PAPER-2: Concerned Subject - 300 Marks - 150 Questions- 150 Minutes.
TOTAL - 450 Marks
Total 5435 candidates applied for the Recruitment.
The main examination is likely to be held Online through computer based test on 14/06/2017 FN &AN
APPSC Hall Tickets, APPSC Assistant Director Hall Tickets, www.psc.ap.gov.in