APPSC 7 May 2017 General Studies Questions Answers - APPSC conducted Group 1 Services Screening Test on 7 May 2017 FN from 10.30 AM to 01.00 PM. Here we are providing some of the questions asked in APPSC General studies & Mental ability Paper.
APPSC 7 May 2017 General Studies Paper
General Studies & Mental Ability
Events of National and International importance, Current affairs, Basics of General Science, Current developments in science& technology, Geography -World, National and Andhra Pradesh; History of India Ancient, Medieval, Modern; Indian Polity and Governance , Economic development in India, India’s Economic reforms etc.
- Which organization is entrusted with the initiative of converting 100% Government citizen transactions to the digital platform?
Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- As per the statistics of National crime Records bureau (ADSI 2015), the Biggest Reason for suicide of Farmers in India is
Bankruptcy or Indebtedness
- UDAY Scheme is about
Usage of Energy efficiency LED Bulbs
- The coach with Glass roof and other facilities in the Visakhapatnam – Araku train is known as
- Muga silk is a product of the silk worm endemic to which state of India?
- What is the all India participation rate of women in MNREGA Scheme in 2016-17?
- The Interstate council was established on the recommendations of
- Cooperative federalism in cenre- state relation is recommended for the first timeby
M.M. Punchhi commission
- What was the immediate cause for loss of foreign reserves triggering the financial crisis in 1991?
Sharp rise in value of imports of Oil& Petroleum products
- Which move helped to tide over the balance of payment crisis in 1991?
Emergency loan from IMF by pledging Gold Reserves.
APPSC 7 May 2017 General Studies Questions and answers
- What could be the main reason for Jobless growth in the reform period after 1991?
Reforms are mainly confined to the formal Sector
- Under the New central GST bill, 2017 the mechanism to monitor and ensure that any reduction in tax rate should result in a commensurate reduction in the price of Goods or services is known as
- Under the Scheme of GST bill, 2017, subject to a ceiling fixed under GST Act, the changes in GST rates can normally be effected by
Government through Notification
- Who was awarded the Pulitzer Prize in 2017 for Explanatory Journalism?
International Constorium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ)
- Who is the winner of recently held (2017) Super series Singapore Open Badminton title in the Men’s Singles Category?
- Which is the most effective Financial Inclusion Programme?
Jan Dhan Yojana
- What is the cause of Earthquakes in the region from the Himalayas to the Arakan yoma?
Collision of Eurasian plate and Indian Plate
- Which is a traditional method of conservation of Tree cover across communities in India?
- Who was appointed as Messenger of Peace by the UNO in April, 2017?
- What is the Objective of Appiko Movement?
To protect Forests
- For which area was H.R.H. Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn awarded the Padma bhushan?
- Ganjam VenkataSubbaiah, who was awarded the Padma Shri is known for his work as a
- What is the capacity o solar power sought to be installed in India by 2022 under the Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar mission?
- Which number does one have to call in Andhra Pradesh to utilize the services of Talli Bidda Express?
- Objective of the ‘Badikosta’ Scheme started by Govt of AP?
To minimize dropout rate of Girl students from High school
APPSC 7 May 2017 General Studies paper with Key
- As per Expectations of ISRO, whivh Rocket would be a ‘Game changer’ in the operation of ISRO?
- National science day is celebrated in India on 28th February to mark the
Discovery of Raman Effect by C.V. Raman
- Who discovered the TB Bacillus?
- A diode is used for
Converting AC to DC
- Which one is used as a trigger in a Nuclear Bomb?
- Which enzyme found in Tears destroys Bacteria?
- In Eye donation, which part of the eye of the Donar is utilized?
- Which item is recently registered as a Geographical Indication from AP?
Udayagiri wooden cutlery
- Who is the other Indian apart from Prime Minister Narendra Modi to find a place in the TIME 2017 list of 100 most influential people in the world?
Vijay Shekhar Sharma
- As per 2017, what is the Rank of India in the Global Happiness Rankings?
- what is the name of the Freight train that made its first journey from China to London in January 2017?
The East Wind
- Which was included in 2016 by UNESCO in the list of Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity?
- The book “The Inner Fire” written by Justice Rohinton F. Nariman is on
- Which film personality was awarded the Centenary Award for Indian Film personality of the Year at the 47th IFFI in 2016?
- Which Doctor got the Dhanvantari Award in March, 2017?
Dr. D. Nageshwar Reddy
APPSC 7 May 2017 General Studies Answers Key
- Which Harvard Dropout got an Honorary Degree from Harvard University in March, 2017?
- Which Indian shooter won a Gold medal at the ISSF World cup Rifle/ pistol/ Shotgun held in New Delhi?
- In which part of Andhra Pradesh are a major portion of Uranium Reserves located?
- The mission of the Government of India for Electronic delivery of all Government services is known as
- If ‘sedative’ is to ‘Pain’, ‘Solace’ is to?
- Find the Next Number in the sequence 1, 2 , 6 , 12, 36, 72, ?
- Which politician completed 50 years as Legislator in March, 2017?
- Who was responsible for the gaffe in announcing the Name of the Best film at the 2017 Oscar awards ceremony?
The Accountancy Firm
APPSC Group 1 Screening Test Full Question Paper & Key