APPOLYCET Final Phase Counseling Notification issued. AP POLYCET Final Phase certificate verification and option exercise for web based counseling details available below.
APPOLYCET Final Phase Counseling 2017
Qualified and eligible Candidates of A.P-POLYCET-2017 who have participated in Phase-1 & Phase-2 Counseling are informed to exercise their options afresh using their old password, Login Id for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that
may arise in the process of allotment. Candidates who have not attended for certificate Verification earlier should get their Certificates verified from designated Help Line Centres mentioned in the Annexure-I and exercise options as per the schedule given below.
APPOLYCET Final Phase Certification Verification
REPORTING TIME 09:00 A.M.
Schedule for certificate verification those who are not verified earlier
12.07.2017 Rank 1 to LAST
Schedule for option entry for all
12.07.2017 to 13.07.2017 Rank 1 to LAST
LAST Means: Including not qualified/ not appeared in A.P-POLYCET-2017 Minority candidates who have already applied to Convener based on SSC or its equivalent Examination Marks.
Certificates to be produced
All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies of the following
- AP POLYCET 2017 Hall Ticket.
- AP POLYCET 2017 Rank Card.
- SSC or Equivalent marks memo (Original or Internet copy).
- Aadhar number. (returned after verification)
- IV to X class Study or Residence Certificate.
- income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2016 or white ration Card for claiming tuition fee reimbursement.
- Caste certificate for reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/BC/ Minorities)
- PH/CAP/NCC/ Sports/ Minority/ Anglo-Indian Certificate if applicable
Exercise options for APPOLYCET Final Phase Counseling
- Candidates who have secured seats but not interested to join.
- Who have not secured seats so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have not exercised the options so far but got their certificates verified.
- Candidates who have secured a seat, reported and aspiring for a better option.
- Who have reported/ Not reported but cancelled their allotment.
- Candidates who have attended for certificate verification as per the above schedule
APPOLYCET Final Phase Allotment Result
NOTE: options given in phase-1 & phase-2 will not be considered for allotment and candidates have to exercise options afresh.
Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment and reported at the college
need not exercise option once again. They shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to the next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on previous allotment. Allotments will be placed on the website on 15-07-2017 after 6 PM.
List of Help Line centers and other details please visit: https://appolycet.nic.in.
It is advised to exercise options for interested Polytechnics/ courses as vacancies may arise in the process of allotment (sliding) in addition to the left over seats.
ADMISSIONS INTO POLYTECHNICS (APPOLYCET – 2017)