APGENCO Civil Engineering AE Question Paper Key 2017 – APGENCO Trainee Assistant Engineer Recruitment Exam held on 23 April 2017. Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited APGENCO notification issued to fulfill the Vacancies of Trainee Assistant Engineer Posts.
APGENCO Civil Engineering AE Question Paper Key
APGENCO Question Paper key updated here now. Key for the Booklet Set code A available to download. Candidate should note that Each set of the Question Paper will have same questions in jumbled order.
APGENCO Civil Engineering Question Paper 2017 – Set A
APGENCO Trainee Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern
Andhra Pradesh APGENCO Trainee Assistant Engineer Exam is an objective type test and the questions are of multiple choice. Question Paper consists of 100 questions of one mark each in the following topics
100 questions: 100 Marks: Time 180 Minutes
Section A: 70 Questions
Questions on core Academic curriculum of Civil Engineering Discipline
Section B: 30 Questions
Questions on Analytical Aptitude
APGENCO Civil Engineering AE Key
APGENCO Civil Engineering Key paper - APGENCO Answer keys available here in PDF format so that it is easy to Download Key. Candidate who has appeared for the APGENCO Exam can download APGENCO Trainee Assistant Engineer Answer Key for Paper Code A from the following links.
APGENCO Civil Engineering Key – SET A
APGENCO Civil Engineering AE Preliminary Key
Andhra Pradesh APGENCO Preliminary Key and Official Final Key will publish at APGENCO official website apgenco.cgg.gov.in. APGENCO Preliminary Key available now.
Candidates can Estimate their Marks with the help of Key. Students can also use marks for Rank Prediction. Candidates are advised to check the Key from the Official website only. The Final Key used for calculating the Score and Rank. To get the Answers Key candidate need to log on to the website and Click on Appropriate Paper Code.
Submit the Key objections if any to [email protected] on or before 27-04-2017 by 3.00 P.M
Here we are providing some of the questions asked in the Exam on 23.04.2017
1. The value of E in terms of G and K is
2. A beam of uniform strength means the quantity ______is constant throughout its length.
3. Elastic strain energy due to direct force is given by
4. For the T section the shear centre is located at
Centre of the vertical web
5. A concentrated load W moves over the span l. The equivalent uniformly distributed load is
6. What is the degree of indeterminacy of a two span continuous beam, if the end support is fixed and the other two supports are simply supported ?
7. The shape factor is maximum for the following cross-section
8. The mode of failure in the fillet weld is
9. Load on connection is concentric for
Double cover butt joint
10. The depth of plate girder is given by
(Mk2/Fy)0.33 Where M, k, Fy have their usual meanings
11. The surge loads in gantry girder are
12. The principal rafter of a roof truss with purlins placed at intermediate parts on panel length can be analysed by
moment distribution method
13. The deflections under working loads are computed using
14. The best double angle section in case of compression member is
unequal angles with long legs back to back
15. The lacing bars in the built up columns are designed to resist a transverse shear equal to of the column axial load.
16. The thickness of the column base plate is determined from
Flexural strength of the plate
17. The stability of the beam depends on
18. In an RC slab, the maximum spacing main steel is specified to
Control the cracking
19. The most efficient cross section in a roof truss is
20. The short term deflection of a two way reinforced concrete slab depends on
the short span
21. At the time of transfer of pre-stress _________ losses occur.
22. Creep is ________ dependent deformation due to ______ load.
23. The eccentric force induces an internal _________ which is opposite that caused by the external load
24. Terminal velocity of a falling body in the fluid medium is equal to
the maximum constant velocity with which body will fall
25. A cyclic pile load test performed to determine the pile
Skin frictional resistance and base resistance separately
26. If the coefficient of active earth pressure, ka is 1/3 then the coefficient of passive earth pressure is
27. Compaction by vibratory roller is the best method of compaction in case of
well graded dry sand
28. A dummy activity is required when
the network contains two or more activities that have identical starting and ending events
29. The PERT is ______ approach.
30. Removal of parallax may be achieved by
refocusing the Eyepiece and objective
31. A decline of 3° east means
magnitude north is 3° east of north