APGENCO AE Question Paper Key 2017 – APGENCO Trainee Assistant Engineer Recruitment Exam held on 23 April 2017. Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited APGENCO notification issued to fulfill the Vacancies of Trainee Assistant Engineer Posts.
APGENCO AE Question Paper Key 2017
APGENCO Question Paper key updated here now. Key for the Booklet Set code A available to download. Candidate should note that Each set of the Question Paper will have same questions in jumbled order.
APGENCO Electronics & Communication Engineering Question Paper 2017 – Set A
APGENCO Trainee Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern
Andhra Pradesh APGENCO Trainee Assistant Engineer Exam is an objective type test and the questions are of multiple choice. Question Paper consists of 100 questions of one mark each in the following topics
100 questions: 100 Marks: Time 180 Minutes
Section A: 70 Questions
Questions on core Academic curriculum of Electronics & Communication Engineering Discipline
Section B: 30 Questions
Questions on Analytical Aptitude
APGENCO AE Key- ECE
APGENCO AE Key paper 2017- APGENCO Answer keys available here in PDF format so that it is easy to Download Key. Candidate who has appeared for the APGENCO Exam can download APGENCO Trainee Assistant Engineer Answer Key for Paper Code A from the following links.
APGENCO Electronics & Communication Engineering Key – SET A
APGENCO Electrical Engineering AE Preliminary Key
Andhra Pradesh APGENCO Preliminary Key and Official Final Key will publish at APGENCO official website apgenco.cgg.gov.in. APGENCO Preliminary Key available now.
Candidates can Estimate their Marks with the help of Key. Students can also use marks for Rank Prediction. Candidates are advised to check the Key from the Official website only. The Final Key used for calculating the Score and Rank. To get the Answers Key candidate need to log on to the website and Click on Appropriate Paper Code.
Submit the Key objections if any to [email protected] on or before 27-04-2017 by 3.00 P.M
Here we are providing some of the questions that are asked in the Exam on 23.04.2017
1. Norton’s theorem states that a complex network connected to a load can be replaced with an equivalent impedance
in parallel with a current source
2. Liquid flow rate is measured using
an orifice plate
3. The most suitable pressure gauge to measure pressure in the range of 10-4 to 10-3 torr is
4. The bridge most suited for measurement of a four-terminal resistance in the range of 0.001 to 0.1
Kelvin double bridge
5. The bridge method commonly used for finding mutual inductance is
Heaviside Campbell bridge
6. The term hysteresis is associated with
7. The resolving power of a spectrometer consisting of collimator, a grating and a telescope can be increased by
decreasing the period of the grating
8. Which of the following does not show non-linear V-I characteristics?
Thermistor, at a fixed temperature
9. In a half-wave rectifier, if an a.c supply is 60 Hz. Then what is the a.c ripple at output?
10. An FET is a better chopper than a BJT because it has
lower offset voltage
11. A Hartley Oscillator is used for generating
12. A 1ms pulse can be stretched to 1 s pulse by using
a monostable multivibrator
13. In successive approximation converter input to the comparator is through
14. Which of the following is error correcting code?
15. The number of switching functions of 3 variables is
16. The resolution for N bit system D/A converter is
17. The signal x[n] = 2ej3n is
a power signal