AP grama sachivalayam issued Notification for the post of VILLAGE REVENUE OFFICER in A.P. Village Revenue Officers Service under Advertisement Notification No: (1)/216/2019, dated 26.07.2019. The detailed notification with District wise Vacancies, No. of Posts reserved for Local STs in Scheduled areas, No. of Posts in Plain Mandals, zone wise vacancies available at AP grama sachivalayam official website http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
Age limit: 18 to 42 years as on 01.07.2019. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Salary Pay scale: Rs. 14,600-44870/-
The candidates on the selection and appointment will be paid Rs. 15,000/-PM as consolidated pay for a period of 2 years. They will be given scale of pay after satisfactory completion of 2 years probation.
AP grama sachivalayam VILLAGE REVENUE OFFICER Jobs 2019- The proforma application will be available on the Website https://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in from 27.07.2019 to10.08.2019. Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/ her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Website viz., https://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
The written examination is likely to be held on 1st September 2019.
HALL TICKETS can be downloaded (3) days before commencement of examination.
AP grama sachivalayam VILLAGE REVENUE OFFICER 2019
Post Name: VILLAGE REVENUE OFFICER
Total Number of vacancies-2880
AP VILLAGE REVENUE OFFICER Eligibility criteria
(a)Must have passed Secondary School Certificate Examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh or its equivalent examination as prescribed from time to time in sub- rule 2 of rule-12 of the Andhra Pradesh State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996.
*(b) Must have obtained National Council of Vocational Training Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade (two years) Course with Surveying as one of the subjects in any Industrial Training Institute recognized by the Government of India. Candidates with higher qualification in the same trade/ course are also eligible to apply.
Application Fee: For general –Rs. 400/- and for reserved category – Rs.200/-
How to Apply: The applicant has to login in the website https://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in with the username OTPR ID and the Password (Date of Birth) given by Candidate. After Login, the applicant has to click on the “Submit Online Application” in the home page. After successful Submission of Application, Application ID will be generated. Applicant has to proceed to the payment form.
Click here to Apply online
Starting date for online application: 27.07.2019
Closing Date for online application: 10.08.2019
Last date for payment of fee is: 10.08.2019
The Written Examination is likely to be held on: 01.09.2019
AP grama sachivalayam VILLAGE REVENUE OFFICER Exam Pattern
Selection Process: The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the OMR based written examination.
Written examination (Objective Type) – 150 Marks
Part-A: General Studies& Mental Ability – 50 Questions – 50 Marks
Part-B: Drawing and survey – 100 Questions – 100 Marks
NEGATIVE MARKS: For each wrong answer will be penalized with 1/3rd of the marks prescribed for the question.
AP grama sachivalayam VILLAGE REVENUE OFFICER SYLLABUS 2019
Part – A: GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
- General Mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- General English.
- Current affairs of Regional, National and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, contemporary development in science and technology and information technology.
- History and culture of India with specific focus on A.P.
- Indian polity and governance: Constitutional issues, 73/74th amendments, public policy, reforms and center state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, Social justice, Right issues.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Key welfare and development schemes of Govt. Of Andhra Pradesh.
PART-B: Drawing and survey
- Importance of Lettering and Numbering – Figure Sizes and Proportions IS Standard Practice.
- Construction of Plain Geometric Figures (Lines Angles, Triangle, Rhombus, Quadrilaterals, Polygon etc) Orthographic Projection – Recommended methods of Projections as per IS code.
- Construction of Ordinary Scale – Plain, & Comparative Diagonal, Vernier, & Scale of Chords.
- Drawing Plan and Elevation of Points, Lines, Surfaces & Solids.
- Conventional Signs and Symbols as per IS Code for Engineering Drawings and Buildings Drawings.
- Drawing and detailing of (a) Brick arrangements – Various types of Bonds, (b) Stone Masonry & Stone Joints (c) Foundations – Various types
(d) Damp Proof Course & Plinth Protection (e) Roof types – Reinforced Concrete, Madras Terrace & Jack Arch, (f) Flooring types – Timber Flooring, Steel Flooring, Tile Flooring, (g) Arches & Lintels Carpentry Joints, Framing, Paneling and Moulding (h) Doors types – Paneled, Glazed, and Flush Door, (i) Windows & Ventilators (j) Pitched Roof -Various types – King post, & Queen post, (k) Steel Roof Trusses (l) Stairs – Various types – Wooden, Steel and Reinforced Concrete – Spiral, Doglegged & Open Well (m) Single Storied Residential House – Plan, Elevation and Section (n) Cross section showing different types of Roads, Railway Track, Embankment and layout of Platforms (o) Different types of Irrigation Structures (p) Pipelines Joints Drainage Works, Manholes, Sanitary fittings, (q) Forms of Rivet Heads, Types of Riveted Joints, Standard Steel Section, Standard Connections.
- Surveying of Buildings Sites with Chain, Field Book Entries – Plotting – Calculation of Areas.
- Use of Prismatic Compass, Handling of Leveling Instrument – Differential Leveling, Surveying of Building Sites with Chain and Level for Calculation of Earth Work. Plotting of Longitudinal/Cross section, Drawing of Contours.
AP grama sachivalayam Helpline Numbers
For Technical Queries: 9121148061, 9121148062, 9121148063
For more details regarding AP grama sachivalayam VILLAGE REVENUE OFFICER Recruitment 2019 refer detailed notification.