AP grama sachivalayam issued Notification for the post of Animal Husbandry Assistant in A.P. Animal Husbandry Assistants Service under Advertisement Notification No: 01/2019, dated 27/07/2019. The detailed notification with District wise Vacancies, No. of Posts reserved for Local STs in Scheduled areas, No. of Posts in Plain Mandals, zone wise vacancies available at AP grama sachivalayam official website http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
Age limit: 18 to 42 years as on 01.07.2019. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Salary Pay scale: Rs. 14,600-44870/-
The candidates on the selection and appointment will be paid Rs. 15,000/-PM as consolidated pay for a period of 2 years. They will be given scale of pay after satisfactory completion of 2 years probation.
AP grama sachivalayam Animal Husbandry Assistant Jobs 2019- The proforma application will be available on the Website https://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in from 27.07.2019 to10.08.2019. Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/ her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Website viz., https://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
The written examination is likely to be held on 1st September 2019.
HALL TICKETS can be downloaded (3) days before commencement of examination.
AP grama sachivalayam Animal Husbandry Assistant 2019
Post Name: Animal Husbandry Assistant
Total Number of vacancies-9,886
AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Eligibility criteria
1) Two years Animal Husbandry Polytechnic Course conducted by Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati,
2) Intermediate Vocational course in Dairying and Poultry Sciences as one of the subjects of study / two years Poultry Diploma Course conducted by the Polytechnic College Ramachandrapuram of Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati etc., / two years Intermediate Vocational Course in Multi Purpose Veterinary Assistant (MPVA) as per the provisions of GO MS No:34 Dtd.13-09-2013 of AHDDF (AHII) Dept.
“ Provided that the candidates selected with the qualifications in clause (2) shall undergo one year departmental training in Veterinary Assistant course to be conducted by Director of Animal Husbandry and those who have successfully completed the said training shall be appointed as the AHA post”
Application Fee: For general –Rs. 400/- and for reserved category – Rs.200/-
How to Apply: The applicant has to login in the website https://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in with the username OTPR ID and the Password (Date of Birth) given by Candidate. After Login, the applicant has to click on the “Submit Online Application” in the home page. After successful Submission of Application, Application ID will be generated. Applicant has to proceed to the payment form.
Click here to Apply online
Starting date for online application: 27.07.2019
Closing Date for online application: 10.08.2019
Last date for payment of fee is: 10.08.2019
The Written Examination is likely to be held on: 01.09.2019
AP grama sachivalayam Animal Husbandry Assistant Exam Pattern
Selection Process: The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the OMR based written examination.
Written examination (Objective Type) – 150 Marks
Part-A: General Studies& Mental Ability – 50 Questions – 50 Marks
Part-B: Subject related to Animal Husbandry– 100 Questions – 100 Marks
NEGATIVE MARKS: For each wrong answer will be penalized with 1/4rd of the marks prescribed for the question.
AP grama sachivalayam Animal Husbandry Assistant SYLLABUS 2019
Part – A: GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
- General Mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- General English.
- Current affairs of regional, national and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary development in science and Technology and information Technology.
- History & Culture of India with specific focus on AP.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments, public policy, reforms ad centre – state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, Social justice, rights issues.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
PART-B: Subject related to Animal Husbandry
COMMON SYLLABUS PRESCRIBED FOR THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION TO BE CONDUCTED FOR ANIMAL HUSBANDRY ASSISTANT POSTS IN ANIMAL HUSBANDRY DEPARTMENT
AP grama sachivalayam Helpline Numbers
For Technical Queries: 9121148061, 9121148062, 9121148063
For more details regarding AP grama sachivalayam Animal Husbandry Assistant Recruitment 2019 refer detailed notification.