Andhra Pradesh AP ECET 2018 Web Counseling Dates, AP ECET 2018 Certificate Verification Dates, Web Options Entry, Seat Allotment Schedule. JNTU Anantapur on behalf of APSCHE released AP ECET Counseling 2018 Dates on official website: https://apecet.nic.in
AP ECET web based Counseling - apecet.nic.in
The Qualified candidates of AP ECET 2018 (Diploma holders of all branches of engineering and Pharmacy & B.Sc. Maths) are informed that admission into University and Private Engineering Colleges and Pharmacy Colleges will be conducted based on Web Counseling. The detailed procedure of Web counseling and other instructions can be had from the Help Line centres on the day of Certificate Verification
Students those who are qualified in the AP ECET 2018 Competitive Examination with valid Rank Card are eligible to appear for AP ECET Web Counseling 2018 process held from 22 June 2018.
AP ECET 2018 Certificate Verification Dates
NCC, Sports, PH and other Special Category Students Certificate Verification Process will be held from 22 June 2018 to 23 June 2018 at GOVT.POLYTECHNIC BENZ CIRCLE, VIJAYAWADA.
SC/ST, BC, OC and other Minority Category Students Certificate Verification will be held from 22 June to 25 June 2018 for both Pharmacy and B.Sc maths candidates.at Help Line Centers mentioned in the AP ECET Counseling 2018 Notification by Rank and Category Wise.
22 June 2018: Rank 1 to 6000
23 June 2018: Rank 6,001 to 14,000
24 June 2018: Rank 14,001 to 22,000
25 June 2018: Rank 22,001 to Last Rank
APECET Help line centres
A.P-ECET- 2018 ADMISSIONS- PHASE-1
Complete Schedule for Certificate Verification for all branches including Pharmacy and B.Sc (Maths) Candidates is available at the below link.
The list of 18 Help Line centres
Reporting Time: 9.00 A.M. Every Day
AP ECET Counseling 2018 Dates
Documents need to carry for AP ECET 2018 Certificate Verification (Web Counseling):
- AP ECET 2018 Hall Ticket.
- AP ECET Rank Card 2018
- Memorandum of Marks ( all three years for diploma holders and all two years for pharmacy)
- Provisional Diploma Certificate/ Degree Certificate.
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or Equivalent marks memo).
- Study Certificate from IV to Diploma/ 7th to Degree to B. Sc. Maths candidates.
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Diploma/ Degree.
- Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
- Aadhar card.
- Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
- Income certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after 01.01.2014 or White Ration card (candidate name and either of the parents namehave to be reflected in the ration card to claim tuition fee reimbursement)
- PH/ NCC/ CAP/ Sports and games certificates
- The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should bring TC of the SSC containing the Religion (Muslim/Christian/Other linguistic)
Note: Candidates will be issued a receipt of certificates at Helpline centres after verification.
AP ECET 2018 Option Entry & Allotment Dates
Diploma Holders of All Branches including Pharmacy and B.Sc Maths Candidates can exercise their options from any Internet café or Help Line Centre or from their Residence on any day between 22.06.2018 to 27.06.2018 immediately after Certificates Verification. Options will be frozen on 27 June 2018 at 06.00 PM and allotments will be placed on 29 June 2018 after 6.00 PM at AP ECET website.
Certificate Verification Fee:
Candidates should pay fee at the time certificate verification as follows
- OC and BC Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.500/-
AP ECET 2018 Web Counseling Notification