AP EAMCET 2016 Counseling Dates, Certificate Verification Schedule is available now.
AP EAMCET 2016 Web Counseling Dates, AP EAMCET 2016 Certificate Verification Dates, Web Options Entry, Seat Allotment Schedule. APSCHE released AP EAMCET 2016 Counseling Dates on official website: https://apeamcet.nic.in
Students those who are qualified in the AP EAMCET 2016 Competitive Examination with valid Rank Card are eligible to appear for AP EAMCET Web Counseling 2016 process held from June 2016.
AP EAMCET 2016 counseling
Stages of Web Counseling as follows:
- Issue of Notification: APSCHE issues a notification every year, during first week of June, in all prominent news papers indicating the date wise ranks of the candidates who have to attend for Registration, Verification of Certificates and Schedule for Exercising options and will also notify the list of Help-line Centres.
- Certificate Verification: Candidates should produce the necessary certificates here. Candidates will be issued a receipt of Certificates at Help-line Centres after Verification.
- Option Entry/ Exercising Options: After Certificate Verification in Help-line Centres, a Blank Option Form (speciman), List of colleges with the courses offered by them and course codes will be given to all the Candidates. The candidate should first prepare a priority number with a list of courses in the blank option form before he/she attempts to enter the options on the web.
- Final Allotments of Seats: Based on the options exercised, seat allotment will be made as per merit rank and category (SC/ST/BC/PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and games quota etc ) of the candidate. The final Allotments will be placed on the Web on the scheduled date announced before hand and the Candidates will have to down load the allotment order from the web site.
- Payment of Fees & Reporting: Candidates, with downloaded allotment order, have to remit the fee in one of the designated banks and obtain a receipt. After that candidate with allotment order and Fee receipts have to report at the respective colleges where the Seat is allotted on or before the dates specified in the allotment order.
AP EAMCET 2016 Certificate Verification Dates
The qualified candidates of AP EAMCET-2016 are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule given. The details of the ranks distributed Help Line Centre-wise for Certificate Verification and all other important information is placed on the Website.
NCC, CAP, Sports& Games, PH and Anglo- Indian Category Students Certificate Verification Process will be held from 6th to 11th June 2016 only at Government Polytechnic, Benz Circle, Vijayawada.
SC/ST, BC, OC and other Minority Category Students Certificate Verification will be held from 6th to 15th June 2016 at Help Line Centers mentioned in the AP EAMCET 2016 Counseling Notification by Rank and Category Wise.
6th June 2016: Rank 1 to 5,000
7th June 2016: Rank 5,001 to 20,000
8th June 2016: Rank 20,001 to 35,000
9th June 2016: Rank 35,001 to 50,000
10th June 2016: Rank 50,001 to 65,000
11th June 2016: Rank 65,001 to 80,000
12th June 2016: Rank 80,001 to 96,000
13th June 2016: Rank 96,001 to 1,12,000
14th June 2016: Rank 1,12,001 to 1,28,000
15th June 2016: Rank 1,28,001 to LAST
Complete Schedule for Decentralised Certificate Verification for OC/ BC/ SC/ ST/ Minority Candidates is available at the below link.
|Decentralised Certificate Verification for OC/BC/SC/MINORITY Category Candidates (Annexure-1)|
|Decentralised Certificate Verification for ST Category Candidates (Annexure-2)|
Certificate Verification Fee:
Candidates should pay fee at the time certificate verification as follows
- OC and BC Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.500/-
AP EAMCET 2016 Counseling Dates
Documents need to carry for AP EAMCET 2016 Certificate Verification (Web Counseling): All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies
- AP EAMCET Hall Ticket.
- AP EAMCET Rank Card.
- SSC/ Intermediate or Equivalent marks memo.
- Study/ Bonafide certificate from VI to intermediate.
- Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education)
- Caste certificate of SC/ ST/BC/ Minorities
- Aadhar Card
- Income certificate issued by MRO issued after 01.01.2016 also be submitted ( in case the candidates desires to claim fee exemption.
- PH/ NCC/ CAP/ Sports/ Minority certificate if applicable.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Candidates will be issued a receipt of certificates at Helpline centres after verification.
AP EAMCET 2016 Option Entry & Seat Allotment Dates
Schedule for Option Entry / Exercising Options:
9th & 10th June 2016: Rank 1 to 35000
11th & 12th June 2016: Rank 35001 to 60000
13th & 14th June 2016: Rank 60001 to 90000
15th & 16th June 2016: Rank 90001 to 120000
17th & 18th June 2016: Rank 120001 to LAST
Change of Options: 19.06.2016 AND 20.06.2016 (Rank 1 to Last)
AP EAMCET 2016 Seat Allotment Results on Web: 22-06-2016
AP EAMCET 2016 Web Counseling Notification
APEAMCET Admissions in 2016: Institute-wise, Branch-wise Details of Last Ranks Admitted
For the reference of the candidates, the last rank up to which candidates were admitted in different colleges/ courses in the previous academic year would be made available to candidates on the web site.