AP EAMCET 2018 Counseling Dates, Certificate Verification Schedule is available now.
AP EAMCET 2018 Web Counseling Dates, AP EAMCET 2018 Certificate Verification Dates, Web Options Entry, Seat Allotment Schedule. APSCHE released AP EAMCET 2018 Counseling Dates on official website: https://apeamcet.nic.in
AP EAMCET 2018 counseling
Stages of Web Counseling as follows:
- Issue of Notification: The State Council of Higher Education will issue a notification during June-July in news papers indicating the dates and ranks of the candidates to be attended for Registration, Verification of Certificates and Schedule for Exercising options and also notify the list of Help-line Centres. Candidates who fail to report for Certificates verification will not be considered for allotment of seats in any of the colleges.
- Certificate Verification: Candidates should produce the necessary certificates here. Candidate can attend for certificate verification in any one of the Help Line Centres as per the schedule given.
- Option Entry/ Exercising Options: After Certificate Verification in Help-line Centres, a Blank Option Form, List of colleges, courses and their Codes will be given to all the Candidates. Based on the codes, Candidates have to write College and Course code for which they intend to join and it is advised to prepare such lists in consultation with their parents and friends. From out of that list Candidate has to prioritize and write Priority Number in the Blank Option Form which is essential to enter the options on the web. Candidates can exercise any number of options and can take print out if they desire. Help-Line Centres shall furnish the detailed procedure of Exercising Options.
- Modification of Options and Freezing: Candidate can change his/her options any number of times during the allotted time. After allotted time for option entry, If the Candidate is not satisfied with the Options exercised, he/she can modify the options on the dates notified by the authority and this is final opportunity for exercising options.
- Final Allotments of Seats: Final Allotments will be placed on the Web. Candidates, with downloaded allotment order, have to report through Self-reporting system and report at the allotted college also. These two stages are mandatory and mere reporting through self-reporting or reporting at the college is alone not sufficient to retain a seat. If Candidate fails to report through self-reporting and reporting at the allotted college by the dates stipulated, the allotment stands cancelled and candidate will have no claim for further allotment of seats.
AP EAMCET 2018 Certificate Verification Dates
The qualified candidates of AP EAMCET-2018 are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule given. The details of the ranks distributed Help Line Centre wise for Certificate Verification and all other important information is placed on the Website.
NCC, CAP, Sports& Games, PH and Anglo- Indian Category Students Certificate Verification Process will be held from 8th to 15th June 2018 only at Government Polytechnic, Benz Circle, Vijayawada.
Priorities of Special Categories (CAP, NCC , Sports & Games)
SC/ST, BC, OC and other Minority Category Students Certificate Verification will be held from 8th to 17th June 2018 at Help Line Centers mentioned in the AP EAMCET 2018 Counseling Notification by Rank and Category Wise.
8th June 2018: Rank 1 to 8,000
9th June 2018: Rank 8,001 to 16,000
10th June 2018: Rank 16,001 to 30,000
11th June 2018: Rank 30,001 to 45,000
12th June 2018: Rank 45,001 to 60,000
13th June 2018: Rank 60,001 to 78,000
14th June 2018: Rank 78,001 to 95,000
15th June 2018: Rank 95,001 to 1,15,000
16th June 2018: Rank 1,15,001 to 1,30,000
17th June 2018: Rank 1,30,001 to LAST Rank
AP EAMCET Help Line Centres
Complete Schedule for Decentralised Certificate Verification for SC/BC/OC AND MINORITIES CANDIDATES (M.P.C STREAM) , Name of the 35 Help Line Centres available at the below link.
Complete Schedule for Decentralised Certificate Verification for ST CANDIDATES, Name of the 13 Help Line Centres available at the below link.
Certificate Verification for ST Category Candidates (Annexure-2)
Reporting Time: 9.00 A.M. Every Day
Certificate Verification Fee:
Candidates should pay fee at the time certificate verification as follows
- OC and BC Candidates: Rs.1200/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.600/-
Not Qualified/Not Appeared Minority Candidates
Documents need to Carry for counseling
Documents need to carry for AP EAMCET 2018 Certificate Verification (Web Counseling): Candidates need to attend counseling with all original certificates and two sets of Xerox copies.
- AP EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket.
- AP EAMCET 2018 Rank Card.
- SSC/ Intermediate or Equivalent marks memo.
- Study/Bonafide Certificate from III to X Class and Inetermdiate (10+2)
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate issued by MRO issued on or after 01.01.2014 (in case the candidate - desires to claim fee exemption).
- Caste Certificate of SC/ST/BC/Minorities (if applicable)
- PH/ NCC/ CAP/ Sports/ Minority certificate if applicable.
- Transfer Certificate.
Candidates will get a receipt of certificates at Helpline centres after verification.
Option Entry & Seat Allotment Dates
Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE) released Counseling Schedule with Certification Verification Dates in the Official website.
AP EAMCET 2018 Options Entry, Seat Allotment Dates
Schedule for Option Entry /Exercising Options
11th & 12th June 2018: Rank 1 to 30000
13th & 14th June: Rank 30001 to 60000
15th & 16th June 2018: Rank 60001 to 90000
17th & 18th June 2018: Rank 90001 to 120000
19th & 20th June 2018: Rank 120001 to LAST
Change of Options: 21.06.2018 and 22.06.2018 (Rank 1 to Last)
AP EAMCET 2018 Seat Allotment Results on Web: 25-06-2018
1) Allotments will bee placed in Website https://apeamcet.nic.in on 25.06.2018 after 06.00 PM.
2) Enter the ICR Form Number, Hall Ticket number, Password and date of birth in Candidate Login.
3) Download the allotment order.
AP EAMCET 2018 Web Counseling Notification
APEAMCET Admissions in 2018: Institute-wise, Branch-wise Details of Last Ranks Admitted
For the reference of the candidates, the last rank up to which candidates admitted in different colleges/ courses in the previous academic year would bee made available to candidates on the web site.
ADMISSIONS INTO ENGINEERING & PHARMACY (APEAMCET - 2018)
Download Allotment Order by Signing-In through 'Candidates Login'.
Students those who are qualified in the AP EAMCET 2018 Competitive Examination with valid Rank Card are eligible to appear for AP EAMCET Web Counseling 2018 process held from 8 June 2018.
APEAMCET-2018 ADMISSIONS (MPC STREAM)
To get Login ID candidates can send SMS to 8790499899 as
'APEAMCET(space)01(space)Your HTNo' after generating Password.