AP DEECET Hall Tickets Download starts from 10 May 2016. Candidates can download AP DEECET Hall tickets from the AP DEECET official website: http://deecetap.cgg.gov.in. DEECET-2016 is Computer Based Test. DEECET is an admission test for 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.Ed) in Government District Institutes of Education & Training (DIETs) and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in the state. DEECET to be conducted by Department of School Education, Govt of AP. Those candidates who qualify in AP DEECET can attend AP DEECET Counseling. DEECET will be conducted in all 13 districts of AP. The test will be conducted through online in 3 spells.
AP DEECET Hall Tickets 2016
Candidates who successfully registered for DEECET 2016 can download their Hall tickets/ Call letters from the following links. AP DEECET Exam is an Admission Test. Those candidates, who are willing to write AP DEECET Exams from 17 May 2016 to 19 May 2016, need to Download AP DEECET Hall tickets. Candidate will not be allowed to Exam Hall without Hall Ticket.
To download AP DEECET Hall tickets Candidate need to Enter Registration No. / Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket No. / Date of Birth. If any candidate forgot Registration Number, he/she required to enter Transaction ID, Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket No, SSC Hall Ticket No get their AP DEECET Hall Tickets.
AP DEECET Hall Tickets Download starts from 10.05.2016
- AP DEECET Hall ticket contains the information regarding Applicant Name, Photo, AP DEECET Exam Date, exam Time schedule and the instructions.
- In addition, the Hall ticket will have the Exam Center Name/ Exam Hall venue, and address of the examination centre allotted to the candidate
- A copy of the downloaded Hall ticket should be produced at the time of examination.
- Candidate must affix the passport Photo on the Hall ticket
- Candidate must sign on the Hall ticket in the appropriate Fields.
- All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet only. The candidate will not do any rough work or put stray mark on the machine gradable Answer Sheet.
- Exam will be conducted in two sessions i.e., Session one starts from 10.00 AM to 12:30 PM and Session two Starts from 2.30 PM to 5.00 PM duration would be 150 Minutes for each session.
- Candidates are requested to report to venue before 09:00. AM for forenoon session, and 01:30 PM for afternoon session and will not be allowed after designated time.
After Downloading the AP DEECET Hall ticket, Candidates must verify their Details that are shown in the AP DEECET Hall ticket. If the details are incorrect, candidate needs to correct the details before the Examination Day. The candidate will be allowed to write Exam in the allotted centre only. The Candidate Will Not Be Allowed To Take the Exam Even If Late By 1 Minute.
AP DEECET 2016 Hall Tickets
AP DEECET Help Desk:
In case any candidate could not download the Hall ticket she/he can call Ph: 040-23120331,23120332 (Call Time : 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5 P.M on working days)