Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act 2014 – APPSC 2017 question paper with key. APPSC previous question papers with answers. The following questions are asked in the Written Exams conducted by Andhra Pradesh Public Service commission in the year 2017. These questions given under the topic AP Reorganization Act 2014.
Click here for Latest Current Affairs GK 2017
Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act 2014 Question Paper
APPSC General Studies Question Paper will have multiple choice objective type questions. The questions will come from the following topics: Current affairs- international, national and regional, Basics of General science, History of Modern India, Economic development in India, Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation, over view of Indian Constitution, Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh, Key Schemes in Andhra Pradesh.
Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act | AP Reorganization Act
- After the enactment of Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act, what amount of central assistance is provided by the central government to the state of AP till mid March, 2017
- Which section of the Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act, 2014 was amended by the Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Amendment Ordnance, 2014 which is popularly Known as Polavaram Ordnance bill?
- As per section 26 of the Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act, 2014, the assembly constituencies in Andhra Pradesh can be increased through delimitation from the present number of 175 to
- As per section 26 of the Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act, 2014, which cast is deleted from the list pertaining to Andhra Pradesh in the constitution (Schedule Castes) Order, 1950?
Beda (Budga) Jangam
- As per the Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act, 2014, the salaries and allowances of Judges of the common High Court are
Apportioned between the states in 50:50 ratio
Apportioned between the states in population ratio
The amounts are paid by the Central Government
Apportioned between the states on the basis of the cases filed in the court
- APSFC is listed in which schedule of the Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act, 2014
- As per section 46 of the Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act, 2014, the Apportionment between both the states of the award of the 13th Finance commission has to be done
In the population ratio and other parameters
As per the budgetary outlay
As determined by Sheela Bhide committee
As determined by the 14th Finance commission
- Under section 51 (1) of the Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act, 2014, the right to collect the differed Taxes from industrial units vests
On 50:50 basis to both the states
On population ratio between both the states
With the state in which the unit is located
For both the states on the basis of turnover of the industrial unit from different regions of the common state
- Which is the ‘Appointed Day’ mentioned in the Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act, 2014
2nd June 2014
4th March 2014
2nd July 2014
1st March 2014
- How many mandals were formed in Andhra Pradesh (United state before Reorganization in 2014) after abolition of the Panchayat samithis?
Click here for General Studies Question Papers