Andhra Pradesh Budget 2017-18 - APPSC 2017 question paper with key. APPSC previous question papers with answers. The following questions are asked in the Written Exams conducted by Andhra Pradesh Public Service commission in the year 2017. These questions given under the topic AP Budget 2017-18.
Click here for Latest Current Affairs GK 2017
Andhra Pradesh Budget 2017-18 Question Paper
APPSC General Studies Question Paper will have multiple choice objective type questions. The questions will come from the following topics: Current affairs- international, national and regional, Basics of General science, History of Modern India, Economic development in India, Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation, over view of Indian Constitution, Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh, Key Schemes in Andhra Pradesh.
Andhra Pradesh Budget 2017-18| AP Budget 2017-18
- As per Andhra Pradesh Budget 2017-18, what proportion of the Government Expenditure is estimated to be spent on debt servicing i.e., debt repayment and interest payments during FY 2017-18
14.5% of the total expenditure (Rs 22,792 crore) in 2017-18 is estimated to be spent on repaying loans and paying interest. Expenditure on debt repayment
- As per Andhra Pradesh Budget 2017-18, what proportion of Andhra Pradesh in India in the production of Fruits?
- What is the annual allocation under local bodies grants for Panchayati Raj Institutions by the central Government to the state of Andhra Pradesh for the year 2016-17?
- As mentioned in the Andhra Pradesh Budget 2017-18, how many self-help groups were organized by SERP?
- What amount is earmarked by the Government of Andhra Pradesh in the Budget 2017-18 for redemption of debts of farmers in 2017-18?
- As per Andhra Pradesh Budget 2017-18, what is the share of Andhra Pradesh in the seafood exports of the Country?
Click here for General Studies Question Papers