AAI Recruitment 2017 – www.aai.aero. Airports Authority of India AAI Recruitment 2017. AAI Notification 2017. Airports Authority of India invites Applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of various posts. Eligible candidates are required to apply online only through Airports Authority of India AAI Recruitment website www.aai.aero.
AAI Recruitment 2017 Age Limits, Educational Qualifications, Exam Patten, Selection Process, Application Fee, How to Apply refer information given below. Are you looking for Government Jobs in India? Apply online for AAI Recruitment 2017. Candidates applying for the AAI Jobs 2017 must have age limits between 18 to 30 years and posses relevant qualification as mentioned in the notification.
AAI Recruitment 2017 – 105 Junior Assistants
Advertisement No: 02 /2017/ER-Rectt.(Jr. Asstt. (FS)
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant (Fire Service)
Total Vacancies: 105 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.12500-28500/-
Age Limit: 18 to 30 years as on 30.06.2017. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the govt rules.
Educational Qualification: 10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Fire with minimum 50 % marks; (OR) 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50 % marks
For more details refer to AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 Notification.
AAI Recruitment Notification 01/2017
Advertisement No: 01/2017/ER/Group-C
- Senior Assistant (Accounts) – 03 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs.14500-33500/-
- Qualification: Graduate preferably B.Com with computer training course of 3 to 6 months with 2 years’ relevant experience in the concerned discipline
- Senior Assistant (Official Language) – 04 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs.14500-33500/-
- Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in any subject along with Hindi and English as compulsory/ Optional subject
- Assistant (HR) – 13 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs.13400-30500/-
- Qualification: Graduate with Typing speed 40 wpm with computer knowledge with 2 years relevant experience in the concerned discipline subject to trade test.
Upper Age Limit: 30 years as on 30.04.2017. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the govt rules.
For more details refer to AAI Recruitment 2017 Group C Notification
AAI Recruitment Notification 02/2016
Name of the Organization: Airports Authority of India AAI
Name of the Posts & Details:
Junior Executive (Civil Engineering} – 50 Posts
Junior Executive (Electrical Engineering) – 50 Posts
Junior Executive (Information Technology) – 20 Posts
Junior Executive (Airport Operations) – 100 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 220 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.16400-40500/-
AAI Junior Executive Eligibility Criteria
Age Limits: Not more than 27 years as on 31.05.2016. Age Relaxation is applicable as per the Govt Rules for Reserved Category.
Educational Qualifications: B.E/ B.Tech in Civil/ Electrical/ Computer Science, Information Technology, MCA/ MBA/ Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
Note: For the post of Airport Operations, LMV license is essential.
Selection Process: Written Test, Interview
Application Fee: Rs.1000/- (No Application Fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates)
How to Apply: Candidates those who meet the eligibility criteria may apply online for AAI Recruitment 2016 through AAI website www.aai.aero from 18.04.2016 to 07.05.2016. No application through other mode will be accepted.
- Before filling Online Application, candidates should keep ready scanned copy of Passport size Photograph & signature.
- Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID, Mobile No
- Fill in the Online Form with all the Relevant Details
- Upload scanned copy of Photo& signature
- Candidate should ensure that all the details entered in Online Application should be correct.
Apply Online for AAI Recruitment 2016 – Junior Executives
AAI Junior Executives Recruitment 2016 Official Notification