The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited started online applications on following posts AEE, Chemist, Geologist, Geophysicist, Transport officers,Materials Management officer, Programming officer through GATE-2019.
Since only those applicants who have qualified the GATE2019 examination in the relevant subject are only eligible.
The eligible candidates can apply for the same through ONGC website-ongcindia.com
ONGC Important dates
|1.||Start date for receiving online applications||05-04-2019|
|2.||Last date for receipt of online applications||24-04-2019 (Up to 18:00 Hrs.)|
|3.||Period for uploading the scanned copies of certificates and downloading the Interview Call letters||05-05-2019 to 20-05-2019 (Tentative)|
|4.||Starting of Interviews||10-06-2019 (Tentative)|
ONGC Application Fees
Candidate need to deposit registration fee amounting to Rs. 370/-( Fees – 299.20/- ;Bank Charges – Rs.60/- and Rs.10.80/- GST ) and Acknowledged by the concerned bank through Challan form before starting of online application process since Journal number in challan is mandatorily required to be filled in Online application.
Documents required for Registration for ONGC
- GATE-2019 Admit Card/GATE Score card
- Active Email id and mobile no registered for GATE-2019 application process.
- Scanned copy of your photograph containing signature whereas the signature is made just below the photograph (not more than 70 kb, jpg or jpeg format only)
- Please note that an OTP number will be generated while entering the data for online application and the OTP number will be sent to the Email ID and Mobile No. entered by you in GATE-2019 application. After entering the OTP number only the registration process can be initiated and completed.
- Caste certificate for entering community details (if belongs to OBC/SC/ST).
- Challan form downloaded and duly filled with the applicable fee deposited and acknowledged by the concerned bank (if belongs to GENERAL/EWS/OBC).