UPSC Civil Services Examination 2017 Recruitment Notification - Apply Online 980 Posts - www.upsconline.nic.in. UPSC Recruitment 2017 Civil Services Examination Preliminary & Mains Notification released to fill 980 various posts under different categories. UPSC Civil Services Preliminary CSAT 2017 Examination will be tentatively fixed on 18th June 2017. Last date to submit UPSC Online Application Form is 17th March 2017.
UPSC Civil Services Examination Syllabus, Age Limits, Educational Qualifications, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, How to Apply details refer information given below. Candidates applying for the UPSC Recruitment 2017 must have age limit between 21 to 32 years and must have passed degree from recognized university.
UPSC Civil Services Examination 2017 Details
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission UPSC
Total No.of Vacancies: 980 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Indian Administrative Service (IAS).
- Indian Foreign Service.
- Indian Police Service.
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager,Administration).
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group 'A'.
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Trade Service, Group 'A' (Gr. III).
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group "A".
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group 'B'.
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group 'B'.
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group 'B'.
- Pondicherry Police Service, Group 'B
UPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Age Limits: Candidates age should be minimum of 21 years and maximum of 32 years. Upper Age Limits will be relaxed to reserved categories as per the UPSC regulations.
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must hold a degree of any of University or possess an equivalent qualification from the recognized universities as mentioned in the notification.
Application Fee: Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ ST/PH Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay fee of Rs. 100/- . Candidates admitted to the Main Examination will be required to pay a further fee of Rs. 200/-.
UPSC Civil Services Exam Pattern
Civil Services Exam comprises two stages :
- Civil Services Preliminary Examination will be Objective Type consists two papers carry 400 Marks for the selection of candidates for Main Examination; and
- Civil Services Main Examination consists both Written Examination and Interview Test for the selection of candidates for the various services and posts.
- There will be a negative marking for Wrong Answer as mentioned in the notification
UPSC Civil Services Syllabus for Preliminary & Main examination is available at Section-III in Official Notification.
UPSC Online Application Form - upsconline.nic.in
How to Apply: All Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply online at the official website: www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 17th March 2017.
Apply Online @ https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php
Looking for a Government Jobs Click Here