TTD Seva Electronic DIP Registration window is available between 16th Jun 2017 10:00 am & 23rd Jun 2017 10:00 am. With an aim to give enhanced services to global pilgrims, TTD is all set release 44896 Arjitha Seva tickets for the month of September through online on 16 June 2017.
TTD Seva Electronic DIP Registration
- Registration for Electronic DIP for September-2017 for Thomala, Archana, Astadala Padapadmaradhana, Suprabhatam, Nijapada Darshanam and Visesha Pooja will commence w.e.f 16-06-2017, 10:00 AM.
- Interested pilgrims may register from 16.06.2017, 10:00 AM to 23.06.2017, 10:00 AM.
- Selected list will be published in the website on 23.06.2017 at 12:00 Noon. SMS/ Email alerts will be sent to pilgrim registered mobile numbers.
- Selected pilgrims shall Login and make payment from 23.06.2017, 12:00 Noon to 30.06.2017 12:00 Noon.
Pilgrim registration with valid e-mail ID is a prerequisite for booking of Seva / Accommodation / Darshanam / Donation. Registration activation link will be sent to the registered e-Mail address for verification & activation. Also, complete OTP verification process sent to the registered mobile number. Please complete all this process well in advance to avail online services.
TTD Seva Electronic DIP Process
- Registered users can submit Seva Electronic DIP registration form within the stipulated timeframe by filling in pilgrim details and Seva options.
- Thomala Seva, Archana, Suprabhatam, Astadala Pada Padmaradhanamu, Nijapada Darshanam and Visesha Pooja are made available for Seva Electronic DIP.
- Only Aadhaar card for Indian Citizens and Passport for NRI pilgrims would be accepted for registration.
- Modifications are not allowed once the form is submitted.
- Registration is allowed only if Seva is not availed within last 180 days.
- Seva tickets will be allotted to the pilgrims based on the random allotment process.
- Seva Allotment status will be communicated through SMS and Email.
- Selected pilgrims have to make the payment within the stipulated timeframe only, by logging into ttdsevaonline either through Seva Electronic DIP module or through transaction history.
- Seva Allotted pilgrims are not allowed for availing Seva for the next 180 days from the seva date.
- The whole process of registration and allotment process is published on the portal for transparency.
TTD Arjitha Sevas - www.tirumala.org/ArjithaSevas.aspx
TTD Help Desk:
Any Issues, Please contact 24/7 Toll free numbers 1800 425 333 333 and 1800 425 4141.
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Websites: https://ttdsevaonline.com , www.tirumala.org