TSTRANSCO AE Answer Key & Question Paper held on 29-11-2015. Telangana State Transmission Corporation Limited TSTRANSCO Assistant Engineer AE (Electrical/Civil) Written Examination held on 29th November 2015@ 10.30 to 12.30. Candidates those who have appeared for the TSTRANSCO AE Recruitment 2015 Exam can check the Answer Keys of Set-A, Set-B , Set-C, Set-D from the links given below.
Calculate your score based on the key provide, Official Answer Key will be published by TSTRANSCO on official website: http://tstransco.cgg.gov.in.
TSTRANSCO AE Answer Key & Question Paper held on 29-11-2015
TSTRANSCO AE 2015 Question Paper consists total of 100 Questions
- Part-A: Civil/ Electrical Subject - 80 Questions
- Part-B: General Awareness& Numerical Ability- 20 Questions
TSTRANSCO AE 2015 Results
Results will be published soon at official website: http://tstransco.cgg.gov.in
TSTRANSCO AE 2015 Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on the Written Examination and Certificate Verification. Candidates qualified in the Written Examination will be called for certificate verification based on the merit in Written Exam in 1:1 ratio.
More details regarding the TSTRANSCO AE 2015 Examination will be updated in this page. So Bookmark this page for latest updates related to TSTRANSCO AE 2015 Exam.
TSTRANSCO AE Answer Key 2015 Download
Part B: General Awareness and Numerical Ability
81.It looks ______ it’s going to rain?
- As if
82.Which Sentence is right?
- Unless you work hard, you will win.
- As it was too hot, so I switched the air cooler on.
- Owing to his goof nature, he was liked by all
- It was too dirty for holding it with hands.
83.Most students have to try and earn extra money by taking a holiday job, they turn ______ their studies and experience the real world for a while.
- Aside from
84.In ______ nothing much happened at the meeting?
85.Railway minister ____ visted Japan?
- Arun Jaitley
- Suresh Prabhu
- Smriti Irani
- Manohar Parikar
86.Former president of the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI), _____ Passed away?
- Alok Rawat
- Upendra Tripaty
- Jagmohan Dalmia
87.PM Narendra Modi inaugurated first branch of _______ in China at Shanghai during his official visit to China?
- Axis Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
88. ISRO launched ______ Multi Wavelength Space Observatory along with six foreign customer satellites through PSLV C-30 Launch vehicle?
89. Which Kakatiya ruler laid the foundation for the Warangal Fort.
- Prola -1
- Prola - 2
- Beta -1
90. The Famous shia festival of Qutub Shahi age in Telangana was
91. Identify the birth place of "Komaram Bheem"
92. The famous " Telangana March" was held on
- 3rd September, 2012
- 28th September 2012
- 29th September 2012
- 30th September 2012
93. In 10 years, A will be twice as old as B was 10 years ago. If A is now 9 years older than B, the present age of B is
- 19 years
- 29 years
- 39 years
- 49 years
94. If each side of a square is increased by 25% , then the percentage change in its area is
95. A trader mixes three varieties of groundnuts costing Rs.50, Rs.20 and Rs.30 per Kg in the ration 2:4:3 in terms of weight, and sells the mixture at Rs.33 per Kg. What percentage of profit does he make?
96. A Car complete a journey in 10 hours. He travels first half of the journey at the rate of 21 Km/hr and second half at the rate of 24 Km/hr. Find the Total Journey in KM?
- 220 Km
- 224 Km
- 230 Km
- 234 Km
97. Main Memory is also called as?
- Hard Disk
98. Second Storage device can perform?
- Arthematic Operation
- Logic Operation
- Fetch Operation
- None of these
99. The IC chips, used in computers, is made of __?
- Iron Oxide
100. Which of the following programming languages are considered as Low level Language?
- BASIC, COBAL and Fortran
- C, C++
- Assembly Language