Telangana Public service commission (TSPSC) invites online applications form eligible candidates of Telangana State for the recruitment of various posts. All the candidates should register themselves as per the TSPSC One Time Registration (OTR) through TSPSC Recruitment official website www.tspsc.gov.in. Those who have registered already in TSPSC Registration, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth for TSPSC Recruitment 2017.
TSPSC Gurukula Recruitment 2017 - 7306 Posts
TSPSC invites online applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Teachers in Residential Schools of Telangana. All Candidates should apply online only through TSPSC Recruitment official website www.tspsc.gov.in from 18 April 2017 to 6 March 2017.
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – 921 Posts
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – 4362 posts
- Physical Education Director (PED) – 06 Posts
- Physical Education Teacher (PET) – 616 posts
- Teachers (Art)- 372 posts
- Teachers (craft) - 93 posts
- Teachers (Music) - 197 posts
- Librarian (Schools) – 256 Posts
- Staff Nurse – 533 Posts
For more details refer to TSPSC Gurukula Notification 2017
Telangana State Pollution Control Board - 63 Vacancies
Telangana State Pollution Control Board TSPCB invites online applications to fulfill 63 various Vacancies which include Assistant Environmental Engineer, Analyst Grade-II, Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Typist etc. Interested and Eligible candidates should apply online through http://tspsc.gov.in from 12.02.2017 to 07.03.2017.
- Assistant Environmental Engineer – 26 Posts
- Analyst Grade-II – 24 Posts
- Steno cum Typist – 04 Posts
- Junior Assistant cum Typist – 03 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 05 Posts
- Technician – 01 Post
For more details visit TSPCB Recruitment Notification 2017
TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2016 - 1032 Posts
- Municipal Commissioner (Municipal Administration Sub Service) - 19 Posts
- Assistant Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Tax Sub Service) – 156 Posts
- Sub Registrar (Registration Sub Service) – 23 Posts
- Extension Officer (Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Sub Service) – 67 Posts
- Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector (Excise Sub Service) – 284 Posts
- Deputy Tahsildar in Land Administration - 259 Posts
- Assistant Registrar in Registrar of Co- operative Societies – 63 Posts
- Executive Officer Grade-I in Endowments Department – 11 Posts
- Assistant Labour officer in Commissioner of Labour Department - 03 Posts
- Assistant Development Officer in Handlooms & Textiles – 20 Posts
- Assistant Section Officer GAD(Single Unit) Secretariat – 90 Posts
- Assistant Section Officer in Finance Department Secretariat – 28 Posts
- Assistant Section Officer in Law Department Secretariat – 10 Posts
For more details refer to TSPSC Group 2 Notification
TSPSC Recruitment 2016 – 251 Veterinary Assistant Surgeons
TSPSC invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development & Fisheries Department.
Post: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Animal Husbandry Dept
Vacancies: 251 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.37100-91450/-
Age Limit: 18-40 years (age relaxation is applicable as per the govt rules)
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry
How to Apply:
Before Application Submission, Telangana State Candidate who do not have the TSPSC ID they have to register for TSPSC One Time Profile Registration.
Click here for TSPSC One Time Registration
Date of Commencement: 19-August-2016
Last Date for Submission: 7 September 2016
Exam Date: 25 September 2016
For more details refer to TSPSC Recruitment Notification 16/2016
TSPSC Recruitment 2016
|TSPSC Recruitment Notification||No. of Vacancies|
|Notification No: 17/2016 Group 2 Services||1032 Posts|
|Notification NO. 16/2016 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon In Animal Husbandry Department||251 Posts|
|Notification NO: 13/2016 Technical Assistant (Hydrology) in Ground Water Department in the State of Telangana.||05 Posts|
|Notification NO: 12/2016 Technical Assistant (Hydrogeology) in Ground Water Department in the State of Telangana||07|
|Notification NO: 11/2016 Technical Assistant (Geophysics) in Ground Water Department in the State of Telangana||06|
|Notification NO: 10/2016 Assistant Hydrologist in Ground Water Department in the State of Telangana||09|
|Notification No: 09/2016 Assistant Hydrogeologist in Ground Water Department in the State of Telangana||28|
|Notification No: 08/2016 Assistant Geophysicist in Ground Water Department in the State of Telangana.||02|
|Notification No: 07/2016 Assistant Chemist in Ground Water Department in the State of Telangana||01|
|Notification No : 06/2016 Prohibition & Excise Constable In Excise Department (General Recruitment)||340|
|Notification No : 05/2016 Transport Constable In Transport Subordinate service(General Recruitment)||137|
|Notification No : 04/2016 Agriculture Extension officer Grade-II in Department of Agricultural Subordinate service||1000|
All the information regarding TSPSC Recruitments, TSPSC upcoming jobs Notification, Advertisement details, Application process, submission of application, latest job information, district wise vacancies, Number of vacancies announced by TSPSC, TSPSC job updates, TSPSC notifications etc. will be updated here. All candidates are requested to keep visiting this website for TSPSC Govt job Alerts.
|Engineering Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||UPSC Jobs|
How to apply: Interested and Eligible candidates should apply online only through the TSPSC official website: www.tspsc.gov.in. Online Applications will be available on the website.. Candidates who have fulfilled the above said eligibility conditions may submit Telangana TSPSC Online Application. No other means of application will be accepted.
Click here for TSPSC One Time Registration
- Before filling Online Application, candidates should keep ready scanned copy of Passport size Photograph & signature.
- Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID, Mobile No
- Fill in the Online Form with all the Relevant Details
- Upload scanned copy of Photo& signature
- Candidate should ensure that all the details entered in Online Application should be correct.
Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ Outside printed application form will not be accepted.
Helpdesk: For technical Problems contact 040-23120301 or 040-23120302 or mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hall ticket downloads: 7 days before commencement of exam