TS police Constable Final written Exam to be held on May/ June 2016. Telangana State level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) conducting the Final written Exam against the Telangana Police constable Recruitment 2016. The entire syllabus for Final written Exam will be of intermediate standard.
Click here for TS police Constable Preliminary Exam Syllabus
TS police Constable Final written Exam Syllabus
Candidates shall be required to appear for the TS Police constable Final Written Test in one paper (three hours duration) as given. Questions in the Paper will be objective in nature and will be set in English, Telugu and Urdu languages.
Maximum Marks- 200 Marks
Total Number of Questions – 200 (Objective in nature).
- General Science
- History of India, Indian culture, Indian National Movement.
- Indian Geography, Polity and Economy
- Current events of national and international importance
- Test of Reasoning / Mental Ability
- Personality test (the questions will be from Ethics, Sensitivity to Gender and weaker sections, social awareness, Emotional Intelligence)
- Contents pertaining to the State of Telangana.
The questions relating to ‘English in the syllabus’ will be set in English only in the ‘Telugu/Urdu’ version of the question paper also.
Qualifying Marks for TS Constable: The minimum marks to be secured by the candidates in order to qualify in the Final Written Test in the paper is 40% for OCs, 35% for BCs and 30% for SCs/STs/Ex-Servicemen.