TS PGEC 2017 Notification - Applications are invited from the qualified GATE / GPAT candidates for registration for admission into M.E / M.Tech. / M.Pharm. / M. Arch./ Graduate level Pharm. D (P.B.). (Full Time) courses in Universities and Affiliated Engineering, Pharmacy and Architecture Colleges in Telangana State for the academic year 2017-2018
Both GATE / GPAT qualified candidates and TS PGECET – 2017 qualified candidates are considered for admission into ME / M.Tech. / M.Pharmacy / M.Arch Courses.
TS PGEC 2017
- The Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- The Candidate should belong to the state of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh State.
- Candidates should obtain at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belongs to reserved category) in qualifying degree examination.
- Candidate should qualify either in GATE / GPAT or PGECET for the year 2017
TS PGEC 2017 Courses & Eligibility
- JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY, HYDERABAD
- JAWAHARLAL NEHRU ARCHITECTURE AND FINE ARTS UNIVERSITY, HYDERABAD
- KAKATIYA UNIVERSITY, WARANGAL
- OSMANIA UNIVERSITY, HYDERABAD
- PALAMURU UNIVERSITY, MAHABUBNAGAR
TS PGEC 2017 ONLINE Applications
Registration Fee: Rs.500/- for Gen candidates; Rs.250/- for SC/ ST Candidates. Payment can be made through Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking only.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who wish to register may submit their Application Forms through online mode only. Submission & Registration of Online Applications Start From 05 Jun 2017.
Date of commencement of online registrations 05.06.2017
Last Date for submission of online registrations
- Without late fee : 09.07.2017
- With a late fee of Rs 500/- : 16.07.2017
- With a late fee of Rs 2000/- : 23.07.2017
TS PGEC 2017 Notification
A separate notification with details of admission schedule, certificates / documents to be produced etc. will be issued in the month of July, 2017.