TS DEECET Hall Tickets Download starts from 10 June 2017. Candidates can download TS DEECET Hall tickets from the Telangana DEECET official website: tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in. DEECET-2017 is Computer Based Test. TSDEECET will be conducted in all districts of Telangana on 17 June 2017. Separate sessions conducted for Telugu medium Candidates, Urdu medium Candidates, and English medium Candidates. The test will be conducted through online in 3 spells. Duration would be 120 Minutes for each session.
TS DEECET Hall Tickets 2017
Candidates who successfully registered for Telangana DEECET 2017 can download their Hall tickets/ Call letters from the following links. TS DEECET Exam is an Admission Test. Those candidates, who are willing to write TS DEECET Exam on 17 May 2017, need to Download TS DEECET Hall tickets. Candidate will not be allowed to Exam Hall without Hall Ticket.
To download TS DEECET Hall tickets Candidate need to Enter Reference Id No. and Date of Birth. Reference Id No. & PASSWORD are generated at the time of registration and displayed on the screen. These are also sent to the candidate immediately upon successful registration, by way of auto generated email acknowledgement, at the email address registered.
Telangana DEECET Hall Tickets Download
- TS DEECET Hall ticket contains the information regarding Applicant Name, Photo, TS DEECET Exam Date, exam Time schedule and the instructions.
- In addition, the Hall ticket will have the Exam Center Name/ Exam Hall venue, and address of the examination centre allotted to the candidate
- Candidate must affix the passport Photo on the Hall ticket.
- Candidate must sign on the Hall ticket in the appropriate Fields.
- Exam will be conducted in three sessions i.e., Session one starts from 9.00 AM to 11:00 AM, Session two from 12.30 to 2.30 pm and Session three Starts from 4 PM to 6 PM.
- Candidates have to report to venue one hour before schedule time of session they are allotted.
After Downloading the TS DEECET Hall ticket, Candidates must verify their Details that shown in the Hall ticket. If the details are incorrect, candidate needs to correct the details before the Examination Day. The candidate allowed writing Exam in the allotted centre only. The Candidate Will Not Allowed Taking the Exam Even If Late By 1 Minute.
TS DEECET Help Desk:
In case any candidate could not download the Hall ticket she/he can call Ph: 040-23120331,23120332 (Call Time : 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5 P.M on working days)
DEECET is an admission test for 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.Ed) in Government District Institutes of Education & Training (DIETs) and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in the state. DEECET to be conducted by Department of School Education, Govt of Telangana. Those candidates who qualify in TS DEECET can attend TS DEECET Counseling.