Tell Me About Yourself HR Interview Question Sample Answers. The most common HR interview Question starts with " Tell Me About Yourself ". Most of the Job seekers struggle with this question what to tell when they asked this question. Here we are providing Tell Me About Yourself HR Interview Question with Sample Answers.
If you are facing the Interview first time, practice this question at your home by looking at the mirror imagine your HR is there and be confident while answering any question in the HR Interview.
" Tell Me About Yourself " HR Interview Question Sample Answers
- Good Morning Sir/Madam,
- First start with your Basic Details like Name, Place
- Next give some detailed information about your Educational Qualifications
- Work Experience details if you have
- Say something about your Family
- Hobbies are always important in the Interview. HR will some time asks question regarding hobbies. E.g you told HR Playing Cricket is my hobby. Then Interviewer will ask questions like World Cup 2015 won by which team.
- Weakness and Strengths
- Thats all About me/ Thank You Sir/Madam for giving this Opportunity
How to Answer " Tell me About Yourself" HR Interview Question
First of all thank you for giving me this opportunity.
My self Srikanth, I have completed my graduation. In B.Tech from KITS, Warangal after that completed. Master in M.Tech from Sreenidhi Institute of Science and Technology, Hyderabad.
About my family:
We are 5members in family including me. My father is retired Government Employee and my mother is housewife. I have a younger brother presently studying his B.Tech in Aurora College and Sister works at Accenture, Bangalore.
About my project:
In graduation I have completed project work on BHEL, Hyderabad. In master i have completed project work at KTPS.
I am a positive thinker. I am a hard worker. Belive on our work. I am a quick learner. I am a good achiever.
My weakness: I am sensitive.
My Hobbies: My favorite hobbies are playing badminton, reading books , blogging.
I am a fresher student I have not experience. But when will be come opportunity I will prove. My self. With full dedication and efforts.
Thank you sir/madam for giving me this good opportunity.
Have a good day sir/madam.