Telangana Gurukul Teachers Photo Notification – TSPSC released notification regarding Combined& common Preliminary Examination for the Posts of Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher and Physical Director Notification No.s 13/2017, 14/2017 and 15/2017.
Telangana Gurukul Teachers Photo Notification
The candidates listed below for the post of PGT/ TGT/ PD are here by informed that to carry Two pass port size photographs duly attested by the Gazetted officer to affix on Hall ticket and Nominal Roll at the examination centre. Submit a written representation to the chief superintendent in order to be permitted to appear for the test.
Here, 290 candidates are TGT Applicants, 302 members are PGT Applicants, 7 members are PD Applicants.
Candidates can check the list with Candidate ID/ Reference Id, TSPSC Id.
Reasons for Rejection
These are the reasons for the rejection.
- Invalid Name
- Invalid Father/ Husband Name
- Invalid Address
- Photo too small
- Invalid Photo
- Photo without signature
- Photo Blurred
WRITTEN (OMR BASED) EXAMINATION
SCREENING TEST ON 31/05/2017 F N
Time: 10.00 am to 12.30 pm
The gates of the Venues will be opened by 8.15 AM and closed by 9.45 AM. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination centre after closing the gate. The checking procedure inside the test hall may include capturing bio-metric left thumbprint/ iris/photo capture.
Instructions to the Candidates
- The hall ticket must be presented for verification along with at least one original (no photocopy or scanned copy) valid identification card (for example: Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar-UID, Government Employer ID, Driving License). Aadhaar Card may be carried by the candidate.
- The hall ticket is valid only if the candidate’s photograph and signature images are legible. To ensure this candidate is advised to get the print of the hall ticket on A4 sized paper using a laser printer, preferably a colour photo printer.
- The candidates who do not have clear photographs or no photo on the hall ticket will have to bring two passport size photographs along with a written representation to Chief Superintendent in order to be permitted to appear for the test. (Telangana Gurukul Teachers Photo Notification)
- Candidates will be permitted to appear for the examination, ONLY after their credentials are verified by centre officials
- Candidates will be subjected to frisking to ensure that they are not carrying any electronic or any other gadgets, mobile phone, tablets, pen drives, Bluetooth devices, Watch, Calculator, Log Tables, Wallet, Purse, Notes, Charts, Loose Sheets Or Recording Instruments strapped to their body or pockets. Calculators are not allowed.
- Candidates are instructed not to wear shoes, Jewellery, Chains, studs and also wrist watches to the Examination Centre