TCS Conducting a Recruitment Drive on 20th June 2015 in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad & Kolkata for Chartered Accountants who have qualified in March/ October 2014, March 2015 cycle. Interested candidates need to register on TCS portal by 19th June 2015 for TCS Walkin Interviews. The candidates looking for Corporate Accounting Jobs, Accounting Career Path, Accounting Careers, Business Accountants Jobs are required to attend for TCS Off Campus Drive on 20th June 2015.
TCS Off Campus Drive on 20th June 2015
TCS Walkin Drive Date: 20th June 2015 - Saturday
Walkin Interview Locations: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad & Kolkata
Bangalore: TCS Vydehi RC- 1 Block, 82 EPIP WhiteField, Bangalore - 560 066
Chennai: TCS ILP Centre, No 16 Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Karapakkam, Chennai - 600 09
Hyderabad: TCS, Plot#1, Survey No. 64 / 2, Software Units Layout, Serilingampally, Madhapur, Hyderabad - 500 034
Kolkata: TCS, Building 1A, EcoSpace, Plot IIF/12, New Town Kolkata - 700 0156
Help Desk: In Case of any queries you may connect with us on our Toll Free Helpline (1800-209-3111) or write to us at email@example.com.
TCS Hiring Chartered Accountants - TCS Off Campus Drive
Qualification: Chartered Accountant
Experience: Entry Level Jobs for Freshers
Chartered Accountant Salary: Best in Industry
Selection Process: Written Test & Interview
Note: Candidates who have previously appeared for the TCS selection process and have not been successful in clearing the same are not eligible to re-apply for the next 6 months. Candidates who have appeared for the TCS Campus Selection process in February- March 2015 are not eligible to apply for the drive.
Eligibility Criteria for TCS Chartered Accountants Walkin
Minimum Aggregate Marks of 50% and above in all academic courses Standard 10th onwards and all CA exams
Aggregate of all subjects in all semesters to be considered (All subjects mentioned on the mark sheet).
Candidates should have completed 10th, 12th and Graduation / Post Graduation (if any) in first attempt only
Maximum two attempts are allowed in all CA examinations i.e. CPT, IPCC and CA Final
Improvement exam is not first attempt and hence the marks secured in improvement exams should not be considered to calculate aggregate marks.
In case you have done both, 12th and equivalent diploma, you should have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in both courses.
- 10th, 12th, Graduation and Post Graduation (if applicable) within stipulated time as specified by the University/Institute without any extended education.
- Completion of CA in 4.5 years if completed after 12th and 4 years if completed after Graduation
Age Criteria: Minimum Age-18 years and Maximum Age-28 years at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process. TCS Off Campus Drive
- It is compulsory to declare gaps/breaks, if any, during your academics and work experience in the TCS Application form.
- Maximum up to 24 months break may be permissible for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- The reason for break in academics should not be extended education.
TCS Off Campus Drive Registration Process
Step 1: Registration
- Log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com 2. Click "Register Here" 3. Click "Off-Campus Applicant" 4. Fill the Registration Form 5. Select Highest Qualification category as "CA / Cost Accountants" 6. Note your Reference ID and Password
Step 2: Application
- Log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com with your Reference ID and Password 2. Click "Application Form" on the left hand side menu on the Profile Page 3. Fill the Application form and Submit. A confirmation message will be displayed on successful submission. Please ensure that the Application form is filled correctly and updated with your latest details. 4. Please mention start date, end date and number of attempts clearly 5. Click on "Track My Application" The status should reflect as "Application Received" 6. Select nearest location as either of Chennai, Delhi, or Mumbai whichever is convenient for you 7. Upload your updated CV clearly mentioning start date, end date and number of attempts for each CA exam
For more details about TCS Off Campus Drive June 2015, TCS Walkin for Chartered Accountants visit