Tata Steel Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2016 - Tata Steel is seeking applications from interested candidates for the following positions for Project Construction and Design on Contract Basis for a period of 2 years. Only shortlisted candidates would be invited for selection process.
Tata Steel Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2016
Positions: Assistant Engineer Trainee
Contract Duration: 2 years (Trainee). The engagement under the contract is temporary. No claim shall be entertained for regular employment on that basis at any stage or for pay and perks payable to regular employees.
AETs would go periodic evaluations and basis successful completion of assessment, may be considered for employment in Tata Steel and will be placed as Assistant Manager.
Tata Steel Assistant Engineer Trainee Eligibility
- Diploma with minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- BE/B.Tech/B Sc. (Engineering) (Freshers can also apply)
- Should not exceed 30 years of age as on 30th November 2016
- Minimum CGPA/Percentage of 6.5 or 65% in qualifying examination
- Must have attended full time AICTE approved Campus Program
Functions to be selected for:-
- a) Civil & Structural
- b) Mechanical
- c) Electrical /Electronics/Instrumentation
- d) Others
Emoluments during training period
- During the contract the AETs will be offered an all-inclusive Stipend as detailed: 1st year: 28,000 per month, 2nd year: 30,000 per month.
- AETs will be covered under medi-claim scheme for self only (which includes hospitalization coverage of 2,50,000/- per annum and OPD coverage of 6,000/- per annum)
*Eligible candidates from Tata Group companies can apply for this opportunity through Career Opportunities in Tata World.
*Tata Steel employees on permanent roll are not eligible to apply for this job opportunity.
Salary: 1st Year – Rs.28,000/month ; 2nd year – Rs.30,000/month
How to Apply: All eligible candidates are required to apply online for Tata Steel Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2016 through the link given below.
Apply online for Tata Steel Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2016
Industry: Iron and Steel
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Trainee
Key skills: B.sc, B.Tech, B.E., Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation
For Engineering Graduates: BE/B.Tech./Bsc. (Engg.) - Freshers can also apply
For Diploma Holders: Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience required
Tata Steel Assistant Engineer Trainee Fresher Recruitment 2016
Tata Steel Assistant Engineer Trainee Results
Tata Steel Assistant Engineer Trainee Online Test Results will be available @ http://tslhr.tatasteel.co.in/recruit/AppResult.aspx
Tata Steel, Assistant Engineer, Trainee, Fresher, TATA Steel Recruitment,