Centralised Employment Notice CEN No: 03/2015 - Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting Computer Based Tests from 28th March to 30th April 2016 for the recruitment of 18252 RRB NTPC Non-Technical Posts (graduate). RRB NTPC Question Paper with Answers key is available now. General Knowledge/General Studies GK Questions asked in RRB NTPC Online Test held on 28th March 2016 – Morning Shift, After Noon Shift, Evening Shift are given below. RRB NTPC Previous Question Papers with Answers.
Click here for RRB NTPC 2016 All Question Papers
RRB NTPC Question Paper & Answers held on 28th March 2016 – Morning Shift
1) Maha Rana pratap singh’s Horse Name?
2) Karnam Malleswari related to which game?
3) How many moons does mars have?
2 (Phobos and Deimos).
4) Kuchipudi belongs to which state?
5) Rowlatt act in which year?
6) World TB day?
7) Who gave the slogan "Do or die"?
8) When did Indian constitution came into first amendment?
9) Golden temple of dambulla is present in??
10) Cyprus capital?
11) Odd one out (external hard disk, cd, keyboard, digital camera)?
12) First international cricket match was played between??
Aus vs. Eng.
13) Sorrow of bengal?
14) Establishment of the panchayati Raj System was recommended by?
Balwant Rai Mehta Committee Report 1957.
15) When did Swami Vivekanand delivered his speech in 'World Religion Conference' in Chicago city?
16) What is Viticulture?
Production of grapes.
17) The words ‘Satyameva jayate’ inscribed below the base plate of the emblem of India are taken from?
18) By which Constitutional Amendment the voting age was reduced from 21 years to 18 years?
19) Under Article 356 of the Constitution of India, President’s rule was imposed for the first time in?
PEPSU (Patiala and East Punjab States Union (PEPSU) was a state of India between 1948 and 1956.)
20) The Political parties got the constitutional recognition for the first time in the year?
21) The Khurda Road division,Odisha of the East Coast Railway (ECoR) has set a target to install bio-toilets in 2,000 train coaches during 2016-17 as part of?
Swachh Bharat Mission.
22) Mrinalini Sarabai is related with?
23). Konark Temple made by?
King Narasimhadeva I
24). Smallest Continent of world?
25). Marsh Gas?
26). Name of 1st satellite on space?
27). Aruna Asif Ali hoisted flag in which movement?
Quit India Movement.
28). Who discovered penicillin?
29). Which of following chemicals is called as saltpeter?
30). Which boxer is known as 'Real Deal'?
31). Which number of Lok Sabha was formed during 2014 election?
32). When did Vasco da Gama reach India? - 1498 May 20
33). First amendment of Constitution of India was made in? – 1951
34). Railway Staff College situated in? – Vadodara
35). First Indian Artificial Satellite? – Aryabhatta
36). 3rd Panipat war held between? - Durrani Empire Ahmad Shah Abdali of Afghanistan and The Maratha Empire Balavil Baji Rao
37). DRDO established in the year? - 1958
38). India's longest canal? - Indira Gandhi Canal
Click here to download RRB NTPC 28th March 2016 Question Paper in Pdf Format
RRB NTPC Questions & Answers held on 28th March 2016 – Afternoon Shift
1.Capital of Denmark?
2.Yoga day celebrated on?
3.January 4th Independence day of which country?
4.2018 winter session Olympic game venue?
PyeongChang, South Korea
5.India’s Oldest dam?
Kallanai Dam, also known as Grand Anicut. It still serves the people of Tamilnadu, India.
6.First indian lady to won gold in asian games?
7.First indian hockey player to awarded padma shri?
Balbir Singh Dosanjh
8.Rabindnath tagore got noble prize in which year?
9.Ethanol is obtained from?
10.No. of fundamental duties?
11.2015 French open winner?
Stan Wawrinka(Men), Serena Williams(Women)
12.How many players in kho kho?
13.2 largest country in respect of land area?
14.U.N climate change meeting held in which place?
15.Ajanta and ellora cave is located in which state?
17.Group of dolphin is called?
School or Pod
18.Polio vaccine is developed by?
Jonas Edward SalK
19.Name of dog who first goes to space?
20.Father of space research?
Vikram Ambalal Sarabhai
21.DMK party is founded by whom?
22.First Lok sabha speaker?
Ganesh Vasudev Mavalankar
23.Instrument to detect object under water?
24.Study of birds is called?
25.First governer general of free india?
26.Buddha attained enlightenment at?
27.Another name of computer chip?
28. Most abundant element?
29. Disease caused by deficiency of Vitamin A?
Xerophthalmia (Night Blindness), Xerosis Conjunctiva, Xerosis Cornea and Bitot's Spots
30. When did Nobel Prizes awarded for the first time?
1901 DEC 10 (The prizes in Chemistry, Literature, Peace, Physics, and Physiology or Medicine were first awarded in 1901)
31. The most number of Oscar Awards winner?
32. Router means?
A router is a networking device that forwards data packets between computer networks
33. Largest population Country?
34. Which country has largest area?
35. ALU full form?
Arithmetic Logic Unit
36. PSLV full form?
Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle
37. Which country gifted statue of liberty to America?
Click here for RRB NTPC Cut Off Marks
RRB NTPC Question Paper 28th March 2016 – Evening 3rd Shift
1) Thomas Cup Related to ?
2) Dadasaheb phalke award 2015
3) Colour Of octopus blood?
4) Other name of chanakya?
Kautilya, vishnu guptha
5) 2014 miss universe?
Palunana vega (Colombiya)
6) which metal is noble?
7) Who has given Droncharya award 2015?
Naval Singh, Anup singh, Harbans singh, Swatantar raj,Singh nihar Ameen
8) Elephanta Caves Situated in ?
Raigad (Dist) Maharastra
9) Biggest Mammal?
10) Who invented bramh samaj?
Raj Ram Mohan Rai
11) Rial is currency of which country?
12) Which river originates from western ghat?
13) which city of Australia densely populated
14) Other name of chanakya?
Vishnu gupta, Kautilya
15) Earths water cycle powered by?
16) Energy of sun by which process?
17) 20 equinox means?
18) Father of rabindra nath Tagore ?
19) Titanic belongs to which country?
UK And Ireland
20) Indian Institute of science situated at?
21) Current Chief Justice India?
T. S. Thakur
22) Oscar for best animated feature film 2015?
Big Hero 6
23) New name of Bharatpur National Park?
Keoladeo Ghana National Park
24.real currecncy of which country?
26. Who won 2015 Miss Universe?
27. Subhash Chandra Bose father Name?
28. Which soils absorbs less water?
29. Dadasaheb Phalke Award first winner -
30. Height of the Everest Mountain?
31. World Food Day is celebrated on?
RRB NTPC Online Exam Dates
March: 28th, 29th, 30th, 31st March 2016
April: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 16th, 18th, 19th, 22nd, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th April 2016
RRB NTPC Selection Process: Single stage Computer based Test, Typing Skill Test (if needed), Document Verification
RRB NTPC 2016 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Railway Recruitment Board RRB NTPC Question Paper Non-Technical online exam/ Computer Based Test consists of the following sections.
- Maths/ Quantitative Aptitude
- General Studies
- Current Affairs/ General Awareness
No. of Questions: 100
Duration: 90 Minutes
Negative Marking: 1/3rd for every incorrect Answer
Exam Languages: English, Hindi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Konkani, Odia, Assamese, Bengali, Manipuri, Malayalam & Urdu (15 languages).
RRB NTPC Question Paper Mock Test is available for practice on the websites of all the RRBs.
RRB NTPC Question Paper & Key held on 28th March 2016 - Morning Shift, Afternoon Shift, RRB NTPC Questions with Answers, RRB NTPC Previous Question Paper, Railway Recruitment Board, Non-Technical