RRB NTPC Question Paper 28 April 2016 2nd Shift is given below. RRB NTPC Online Exam held on 28 April 2016 in 3 Shifts i.e. Morning 1st Shift, Afternoon 2nd Shift, Evening 3rd Shift. RRB NTPC Question Paper 28 April 2016 2nd Shift Key is given below. Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting online Exam/ Computer Based Test CBT from 28th March to 30th April 2016 for the recruitment of 18252 Non-Technical Posts (graduate) under Centralised Employment Notice CEN No: 03/2015. RRB NTPC Question Paper 28 April 2016 2nd Shift Key.
RRB NTPC Online Exams/ CBT Tests which are scheduled to be held on 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 April 2016 are postponed to 2nd & 3rd May 2016 due to Paper Leak in 8 Exam Centers only [Allahabad (6 Centers), (Pune - 1 Center), (Delhi - 1 Center)].
To get more updates Bookmark this site (by Pressing Ctrl + D)
RRB NTPC 2016 Question Paper Mock Test is available for practice on the websites of all the RRBs.
RRB Headquarters & Divisions: Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Jammu – Srinagar, Kolkata, Malda, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Ranchi, Secunderabad, Siliguri, Thiruvanantha puram
RRB NTPC Question Paper 28 April 2016 2nd Shift Key
RRB NTPC Question Paper 28 April 2016 2nd Shift with Answers key is available now. RRB NTPC Question Paper & Answers Key – 28 April 2016. General Knowledge/General Studies GK Questions asked in RRB NTPC Online Test held on 28.04.2016 Afternoon 2nd Shift is given below. RRB NTPC Previous Question Papers with Answers. You can also download RRB NTPC Question Paper 28 April 2016 2nd Shift in Pdf Format.
All Readers are requested to share RRB NTPC Questions & Answers in Comments Section, which will be helpful for others.....Thank You
0 of 2 questions completed
RRB NTPC 28 April 2016 Question Paper 2nd Shift
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Time has elapsed
- Crescograph is a device for measuring growth in plants, was invented by? - Sir Jagadish Chandra Bose
- Kyoto Protocol was signed in? - 1997
- World’s first cashless country? - Sweden
- Google tied up with which watch company for smart watch? - Tag Heuer
- IRS satellite for which purpose? - Remote Sensing
- Rakesh sharma's space travelled vehicle name? - Soyuz T-11
- First common wealth game organised in? – 1930 Hamilton, Canada
- Indian Hockey team won Gold Medal in the Olympic in which year first time? - 1928
- Clouds float in the sky because of their? - Low Density
- Founder of the Gupta dynasty? - Sri Gupta
- Godavari doesn’t pass through which of the following states? - Gujarat
- Science that deals with male health? – Andrology
- IPCC full form is? - Intergovernmental panel on climate change
- Click NEXT for more Questions
14. Gautama Buddha gave his first sermon in? - Sarnath
15. Where is Kyoto located? Japan
16. Youngest chess grandmaster from India? - Parimarjan Negi
17. Which element has atomic number 3? Lithium
18. First speaker of the Lok Sabha? - Ganesh Vasudev Mavalankar
19. First animal in space? Laika (Dog)
20. Newspaper Started by Bal Gangadhar Tilak? Kesari
21. Who was the founder of the Swaraj party? Chittaranjan Das, Motilal Nehru, Narasimha Kelkar
22. Who built the 1000 pillar temple? Rudra Deva
23. Kathakali is a dance from which state? Kerala
24. Kuchipudi is a dance from which state? Andhra Pradesh
25. Who is Alassane Ouattara? - President of Ivory Coast
26. The flag of Malaysia comprises how many lines? - 14 alternating red and white stripes
- General Knowledge GK Questions asked in RRB Exam
Click here to download RRB NTPC 28 April 2016 Paper in Pdf Format
Click here for RRB NTPC 2016 All Question Papers
RRB NTPC Question Paper 28 April 2016 2nd Shift Key, General Knowledge GK Questions asked in RRB Online Exam, RRB NTPC Question Paper 28 April 2016.