RRB NTPC 28 April 2016 Question Paper 1st Shift is given below. RRB NTPC Online Exam held on 28 April 2016 in 3 Shifts i.e. Morning 1st Shift, Afternoon 2nd Shift, Evening 3rd Shift. RRB NTPC 28 April 2016 Question Paper 1st Shift Key is given below. Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting online Exam/ Computer Based Test CBT from 28th March to 30th April 2016 for the recruitment of 18252 Non-Technical Posts (graduate) under Centralised Employment Notice CEN No: 03/2015. RRB NTPC 28 April 2016 Question Paper 1st Shift Key.
RRB NTPC Online Exams/ CBT Tests which are scheduled to be held on 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 April 2016 are postponed to 2nd & 3rd May 2016 due to Paper Leak in 8 Exam Centers only [Allahabad (6 Centers), (Pune - 1 Center), (Delhi - 1 Center)].
To get more updates Bookmark this site (by Pressing Ctrl + D)
RRB NTPC 2016 Question Paper Mock Test is available for practice on the websites of all the RRBs.
RRB Headquarters & Divisions: Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Jammu – Srinagar, Kolkata, Malda, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Ranchi, Secunderabad, Siliguri, Thiruvanantha puram
RRB NTPC 28 April 2016 Question Paper 1st Shift Key
RRB NTPC 28 April 2016 Question Paper 1st Shift with Answers key is available now. RRB NTPC Question Paper & Answers Key – 28 April 2016. General Knowledge/General Studies GK Questions asked in RRB NTPC Online Test held on 28.04.2016 Morning 1st Shift is given below. RRB NTPC Previous Question Papers with Answers. You can also download RRB NTPC 28 April 2016 Question Paper 1st Shift in Pdf Format.
All Readers are requested to share RRB NTPC Questions & Answers in Comments Section, which will be helpful for others.....Thank You
0 of 3 questions completed
RRB NTPC 28 April 2016 Question Paper 1st Shift
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Time has elapsed
1. When was capital of India shifted from Calcutta to Delhi? – 1911
2. Rakesh sharma's space travelled vehicle name? - Soyuz T-11
3. Where was First Commonwealth games started in 1930?- Hamilton, Canada
4. Aryabhata, first unmanned Earth satellite built by India was launched in? – 1975
5. Study of soils is called? – Pedology
6. National Human Rights Commission of India Chairman? - Justice H. L. Dattu
7. How many balls used in snooker? – 22 (1 white cue ball + 15 red balls + 6 balls of different colours)
8. South Asian Wrestling federation President? - Brijbhushan Singh
9. Smell which comes when rain falls on dry soil is known as? – Petrichor
10. Nigeria Capital? - Abuja
11. Chairman of Bank Board Bureau? – Vinod Rai
12. PCB stands for? – Printed circuit board
- Click NEXT for more Questions
13. Who was First Prime Minister of Bangladesh (1971)? – Tajuddin Ahmad
14. Brand ambassador of TATA motors? – Lionel Messi
15. When east India Company entered in India? – 1600
16. 2016 Asia Cup T20I Winner? – India
17. Current Secretary-General of the United Nations - Ban Ki-moon
18. Azad Hind Fauj formed in? – 1942
19. Netware belongs to which country? – India
20. What is the National Motto of India? – Satyameva Jayate
21. World Wildlife Day? – 3 March
22. Taklamakan Desert is in? - China
23. Rajya sabha Leader of the Opposition? - Ghulam Nabi Azad
24. Taxonomy? - branch of science concerned with classification, especially of organisms
- Click NEXT for more Questions
25. Burning methane releases? - carbon dioxide & water
26. Vector quantity? – Velocity
27. Languages in constitution of India? – 22 Languages (8th Schedule)
28. Black soil – kapas
29. Who represented India and Hinduism at the Parliament of the World's Religions (1893)? - Swami Vivekananda
30. In excel, a formula begins with? - equal sign (=)
31. In which Topology each network host is connected to a central hub with a point-to-point connection? - star topology
32. 2015 Ramon Magsaysay Award winner Anshu Gupta related to? – Goonj (Non-governmental organisation)
33. Which Pakistani umpire has been banned for five years by BCCI? - Asad Rauf
34. Madurai old name? -
- General Knowledge GK Questions asked in RRB Exam
Click here to download RRB NTPC 28 April 2016 Paper in Pdf Format
Click here for RRB NTPC 2016 All Question Papers