RRB NTPC 12 April 2016 Question Paper Answers Key for all Shifts (Morning 1st Shift, Afternoon 2nd Shift, Evening 3rd Shift) are given below. Railway Recruitment Board RRB NTPC Online Exam/ Computer Based Test CBT held on 12 April 2016 for the recruitment of 18252 Non-Technical Posts.
Click here for RRB NTPC 2016 All Question Papers
RRB NTPC Online Test held on 12.04.2016 for Morning 1st Shift, Afternoon 2nd Shift, Evening 3rd Shift. RRB NTPC 12 April 2016 Question Paper Answers key is available now. General Knowledge/General Studies GK Questions asked in RRB NTPC 12 April 2016 are given below. RRB Previous Question Papers with Answers Key. You can also download RRB NTPC 12 April 2016 Question Paper in Pdf Format.
Click here to download RRB NTPC 12 April 2016 Paper in Pdf Format
RRB NTPC 12 April 2016 Question Paper 1st Shift Answers Key
- Osama bin Laden was killed in? -Bilal Town, Abbottabad, Pakistan (Operation Neptune Spear)
- How Many Candidates Nominated By President in Rajya Sabha? - 12 Members (Total - 250 members; 238 members representing the States and Union Territories and 12 members nominated by the President)
- Time person of the year 2015? - Angela Merkel
- Poet Vidyapati was from which language? - Maithili
- Abhishek Verma belongs to? – Archery
- First day-night test cricket played between? – Australia vs Newzealand
- 2015 Chinese Grand Prix Winner? - Lewis Hamilton
- All-India Muslim League formed in? 30th December 1906, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Name of the first dog in space? - Laika
- Sputnik rockets are from which country? – USSR
- PaceMaker Related to Which Organ? – Heart
- Niagara falls of India? - Chitrakote Falls
- Nathu La is a mountain pass Located in? – Sikkim
- Indrayani River passes through? – Originates in Maharashtra, passes through Bhima River
- Who Was the Founder Of Pala Dynasty? - Gopala
- Element in bio gas? - Methane
- Father of modern chemistry? - Antoine Lavoisier
- The particles which are having neutral charge in an atom are called? - Neutrons
- First news paper in India? - Hicky's Bengal Gazette
- which was the first Hindi news paper in India? - Udant Martand (The Rising Sun)
- One Question about thyroid gland
- Lion: roar::owl:? – Ans: hoot, scream, screech, shriek
- How can we write 13 in binary digits? - 1101
- 8 quintal = how many kgs? – 800 Kgs
- 2015 Nobel Prize Winner in Physics? - Takaaki Kajita and Arthur B. McDonald
- Medicine for malaria obtained from? - Cinchona
- Who was the president during post office amendment?- Gyani Zail Singh
- The Heart of Asia - Istanbul Process 2015 held in? - Islamabad, Pakistan
- Four new AIIMS got approval in 2014? - Nagpur (Maharashtra), Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh), Mangalagiri (Andhra Pradesh) and Kalyani (West Bengal)
- Thyroid enzyme? - Thyroid peroxidase
- Sweat gland present in? -Skin
- Measles is caused by a type of virus called a paramyxovirus. It's transmitted in tiny droplets when an infected person coughs, breathes, or sneezes.
- Very old Web Browoser? - WorldWideWeb (Nexus)
- Alt+enter is used for?
Arithmetic, Quantitative, Maths Questions Asked in RRB NTPC Exam 12 April 2016 1st Shift
- Value of Tan 30 Degrees? - Ans: 1/√3
- Mean value of 1,4,4,6,7,9? – Ans: (1+4+4+6+7+9)/6 = 5.166
- N:38::3:57,find N
- A can do a work in 15 days .b can do a work in 18 days. if they work together then work will be complete in how many days ?
- (18+ 2 * 3.3) divided by 0.003.
- (2/9 + 3/5) divided by (2/9 + 2/5).
- SinA=4/5 and Cos B =5/13 find SIN(A-B)
- Solve 66666*9999 =?
- IF clock is at 10 am then what is the acute angle made?
- There are 2 vertical poles of 12m and 17m. if the distance between their foots is 12m. What is the distance between their tops?
- A 10m long ladder is leaned against a vertical wall. it makes an angle of 60 degrees with the ground. What is the distance between the foot of the ladder and the wall?
- A boy 5m tall has a 3m tall shadow. What is the height of the building if its shadow is 30m tall?
- If we add 15 to 3105 it will exactly divisible by 3,4,5,6
- Tan A = 5/12 tan b=7/25. then cosec(A-B)=?
- Statement: All rats are books, All rats are mica ---> Conclusions 1) some books are rats 2) Some books are mica 3) Some mica are books
- Mean of a,b,c,d is 50 ,if A= a-5,B=b-10,c=c-25 and D=d-40 then mean of A,b,C,D
- If cot x= 5/12 the find 1+tan²2x –sex²2x
- The incomes of a and b is in the ratio 3:2. their expenditures are 14000 and 10000. if a’s savings are 4000, what are b’s savings?
- A copper wire is bend in the form of a square having an area of 484 cm square. if the same wire is bend in the form of a circle, what is the area of circle?
- if a=1, pat = 37. what is the value of part?
- if bear = yvzi, then building =
- Mode of 53, 54, 55, 55, 55, 54, 55, 56, 57, 69 and 37? 55.
- Find odd one out stallion, Mare, Duck, Drake
- Ex^2=18000,ex=960 total 60 find varience
- Find the missing Number 7,28,63,___25
To get Latest Updates Bookmark this page (By Pressing Ctrl+D)
RRB NTPC 12 April 2016 Question Paper 2nd Shift Answers Key
- Author of “To Kill a Mockingbird”? - Harper Lee (Books & Authors List)
- Dipa Karmakar is related to? - Gymnastics
- Australian Open 2016 women’s doubles winners? - Martina Hingis & Sania Mirza
- Who was the Captain when Australia won First Cricket World Cup? - Allen Border
- Which is called black gold? – Petroleum
- Atmospheric Pressure is measured by? - Barometer
- Who is the director of Bhabha atomic research centre - Sekhar Basu
- Who is the current President of Pakistan? - Mamnoon Hussain
- Who is the 8th CM of Arunachal Pradesh? - Kalikho Pul
- Which Prime Minister hoisted flag at Red Fort for the maximum times? - Jawahar Lal Nehru
- World’s most energy efficient city? - Reykjavik, Iceland
- World Heritage Day? - 18 April
- Dholavira (Gujarat) is belonging to? – Indus Valley Civilization/Harappan city
- Shwe Dagon Pagoda (Golden Pagoda) temple located in? - Yangon, Myanmar
- Borobudur Temple located in? – Indonesia
- Gold Mountain is located in? - Pakistan
- Who was the first female ruler of the Delhi Sultanate? - Razia Sultana
- Who came after Mauryas ? – Shunga Empire
- “Grand Old Lady of Bollywood” who died recently? - Zohra Sehgal
- Diamond Contain Which Element? - Carbon
- Vinegar consists of? - Acetic Acid
- Hydropower plants convert the mechanical energy into? - Electrical energy
- Apgar score is for? - To Summarize Health of New Born Babies
- What is TBasic? - Programming Language
- World’s Poisonous Fish? - Stone Fish
- Hottest planet? - Venus
- Which Planet doesn’t get its name from Greek and Roman gods/ goddesses? - Earth
- Jeans was first marketed by? - Lee is an American brand of denim jeans
- What is Liquid paper?- Correction fluid
- PDF Full form? - Portable Document Format
- The rebellion began as a mutiny of sepoys in which town? – Meerut
- Who is Pandit Jasraj Maharaj? - An Indian classical vocalist
All Readers are requested to share RRB NTPC Questions & Answers in Comments Section, which will be helpful for others.....Thank You
RRB NTPC 12 April 2016 Question Paper 3rd Shift Answers Key
- Ozone day? - 16 September (Important Days List)
- Who is the Present chairman of FIFA? - Issa Hayatou
- Who was Nepal Prime Minister in 2015? - Sushil Koirala
- Who was the Police Commissioner of Delhi before Bassi? - Neeraj Kumar
- Koyna dam is in which state? - Maharashtra
- Valley of Flowers National Park is in? - Uttarakhand
- Hawa Mahal was built by? - Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh
- New Delhi was designed by? - Sir Edwin Lutyens & Sir Herbert Baker
- Who was behind the idea of constructing china wall? - The Qin Dynasty
- Mobile phone invented by? - Martin Cooper
- Who invented band aid? - Earle Dickson
- Who invented bifocal lens? - Benjamin Franklin
- Martin crowe was the captain of which cricket Team? - New Zealand
- Australian grand prix 2015 Champion? - Lewis Hamilton
- Hakuhō Shō related to which Sport? - Sumo wrestler
- How many princely states were there at time of Independence? – 562
- What is the name of a heat process whereby a metal is heated to a specific temperature and then allowed to cool slowly? - Annealing
- How Many People Have Walked on the Moon till now? – 12
- Which rays are used in airports for Scanning? - X-Rays
- Milk of magnesia used? – to treat constipation
- Astronaut who spent 340 days in space? - Scott Kelly
- Which planet is of the same size of earth? Venus/ Kepler-186f
- What is Quick silver? – Mercury
- UFO full form? - Unidentified Flying Object
- The names of the States and the Unions have been described in which Schedule? – Article 1 (First Schedule)
RRB NTPC Selection Process: Single stage Computer based Test, Typing Skill Test (if needed), Document Verification
Posts: Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk (ECRC), Good Guard, Assistant Station Master (ASM), Traffic Assistant, Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist (JAA), Senior Clerk-cum-Typist, Senior Time Keeper.
RRB NTPC Question Paper Pattern & Syllabus
Railway Recruitment Board RRB NTPC Non-Technical online exam/ Computer Based Test consists of the following sections.
- Maths/ Arithmetic/ Quantitative Aptitude/ Numerical Aptitude
- General Studies (History, Polity, Geography)/ General Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
- Current Affairs/ General Knowledge/ General Awareness (National, International Issues GK)
No. of Questions: 100
Duration: 90 Minutes
Negative Marking: 1/3rd for every incorrect Answer
RRB Headquarters & Divisions: Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Jammu – Srinagar, Kolkata, Malda, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Ranchi, Secunderabad, Siliguri, Thiruvanantha puram
RRB NTPC 2016 Question Paper Online Mock Test is available for practice on the websites of all the RRBs.