Centralised Employment Notice CEN No: 03/2015 - Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting Online Exam/ Computer Based Test CBT from 28th March to 30th April 2016 for the recruitment of 18252 Non-Technical Posts (graduate) i.e. like Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk (ECRC), Good Guard, Assistant Station Master (ASM), Traffic Assistant, Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist (JAA), Senior Clerk-cum-Typist, Senior Time Keeper. Railway RRB NTPC Paper 5 April 2016 & Key is given below.
Click here for RRB NTPC 2016 All Question Papers
RRB NTPC 2016 Online Exam Dates:
March: 28th, 29th, 30th, 31st March 2016
April: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 16th, 18th, 19th, 22nd, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th April 2016
RRB Headquarters & Divisions: Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Jammu – Srinagar, Kolkata, Malda, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Ranchi, Secunderabad, Siliguri, Thiruvanantha puram
Railway RRB NTPC Paper 5 April 2016 1st, 2nd, 3rd Shift Key
RRB NTPC Question Paper 5 April 2016 with Answers key is available now. RRB NTPC Question Paper & Answers Key – 5th April 2016. General Knowledge/General Studies GK Questions asked in RRB NTPC Online Test held on 05.04.2016 Morning 1st Shift, Afternoon 2nd Shift, Evening 3rd Shift are given below. RRB NTPC Previous Question Papers with Answers. You can also download Railway RRB NTPC Paper 5 April 2016 in Pdf Format.
Click here to download RRB NTPC 5 April 2016 Paper in Pdf Format
Railway RRB NTPC Paper 5 April 2016 1st Shift Key - Morning
- National Game of USA? - Base Ball
- Indo-Pakisthani war in which year? – 1971
- No. of World Heritage Sites in India that are recognised by the UNESCO? - 32
- Panipat Refinery belongs to? - Haryana (IOCL)
- Dadabhai Naoroji worked as a professor at? - Elphinstone College in Bombay
- Which is most populous state according to 2011 census? - Uttar Pradesh
- Forest cover in India according to 2015 survey? - 7,01,673 sq km
- Anti leprosy day - January 30
- Father of White revolution? - Verghese kurien
- Which railway zone recently started bio diesel train? - South Western Railway (Hubballi- Bengaluru Jan Shatabdhi Express)
- India's ranking on Human Development Index (HDI)? - 130
- Law of Inertia was given by? – Newton (Newton's first law)
- ISI stands for? – Inter Services Intelligence
- Which of the following is not a programming language? - Assembly language
- Vasco da gama arrived India at which coast? - Malabar coast, Calicut
- East Coast Railway Headquarter?- Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- What is toxicology? - Scientific study of adverse effects that occur in living organisms due to chemicals.
- Indian soldier who recently died after 6 days at Siachen Avalanche- Lance Naik Hanumanthappa
- India launches its first astronomy satellite, ASTROSAT in?- 2015
- How many Gold Medals does India won in 12th south Asian games? – 188
- Ctrl+z is used for? - undo
- The device which is used for file transfer and communication for short distance? - Bluetooth
- Who is anti corruption member in ICC from Indian cricket team? - Rahul dravid
- Which converts source code into object code? – Compiler
- Which matter is used in storage batteries? - lead
- Who is the author of Anand Math? - Bankimchandra Chatterjee
- The Stadium 'Eden Gardns' is situated at? - Kolkata
- In which year did India become a member of UN? - 1945
- Red Cross was founded by? - J.H. Dunant
- The source of solar energy is? - Sinking of the sun
- Sound travels faster in? - Steel
- The Chemical name of table salt is? - Sodium Chloride
- White Revolution is related to? – Operation flood
All Readers are requested to Post RRB NTPC Questions & Answers in Comments Section, which will be helpful for others.....Thank You
Railway RRB NTPC Paper 5 April 2016 2nd Shift Key - Afternoon
1) City on the bank of Nile?
2) Which element is air polluted?
Ans: Sulphur Dioxide
3) What is the function of Hydrometer?
Ans: measures the specific gravity
4) What is the Capital of Dadra & Nagar Haveli?
5) National Sports Day?
Ans: 29th August
6) Bio Diversity means?
Ans: the variety of life on Earth.
7) Hindi is National article by which article?
Ans: Article 343
8) 1024Gb means?
9) Where is Tippu Sultan Masjid situated?
10) Ultrasonic Frequency Range?
Ans: 18–22 kHz.
11) Who is the writer of the song amor bangla ?
Ans: Rabindranath Tagore
12) Language of Mughal Density?
Ans: Persian Language
13) Largest Coal Deposits in India are available in?
Ans: Damodar Valley
14) First smart city approved UT ?
Ans: New Delhi
15) The Biography of Indira Gandhi written by?
Ans: Pupul Jayakar
16) Hoolock gibbon found in which state?
Ans: North East States
17) City without planetarium?
18) Epidemiology is study of ?
Ans: the distribution and determinants of disease frequency in man
19) What is India’s literacy rate as per census 2011?
20) Who was the man of the series in 2011 cricket world cup?
Ans: Yuvraj Singh
21) Pitchblende is related to?
22) Full Form of Pdf?
Ans: Portable Document Format
23) Which Device is used to connect computer to wireless?
24) Bones around Chest are?
Ans: Rib Cage
25) Flag Code of India?
Railway RRB NTPC Paper 5 April 2016 3rd Shift Key - Evening
- NASA headquarters? Washington
- Stainless steel is an? –alloy
- Gun powder consists of ? - Potassium nitrate
- Who founded Swaraj party? - Chitranjan Das
- Where is the statue of liberty? - New York
- India occupies how much percentage of world s geographical area? - 2.42%
- Which among them is not a good conductor of electricity? - wood
- Euro is the currency of? - EU
- Which cricketer hit consecutive three centuries in Cricket world cup 2011? - Kumar Sangakkara
- What is the length of digestive system? - up to 30 feet (for Adults)
- Which country got maximum no. of Medals in 2012 Olympics? - USA
- Which Team won Under 19 Cricket World Cup? - West Indies
- In which state Khajuraho temples can be found? - Madhya Pradesh
- India came under direct control of British in which year? - 1858
- Bangladesh shares boundaries with which of the following countries? - Tripura
- While moving up an elevator what happens to out body weight? - increases
- Gas released during respiration by us? – CO2
- Rajyasabha other name - Upper House
- which river not connect in Arabian Sea – Mahanadhi
- Nagaland capital? Kohima
- Which among these is not of alkaline nature?-
- Infrared waves are what type of wave? - Electromagnetic
- Tashkent agreement signed after which indo pak war? - 1965
RRB NTPC Selection Process: Single stage Computer based Test, Typing Skill Test (if needed), Document Verification
RRB NTPC 2016 Question Paper Pattern & Syllabus
Railway Recruitment Board RRB NTPC Non-Technical online exam/ Computer Based Test consists of the following sections.
- Maths/ Arithmetic/ Quantitative Aptitude/ Numerical Aptitude
- General Studies (History, Polity, Geography)/ General Science (Physics, Chemistry)
- Current Affairs/ GENERAL Knowledge/ General Awareness (National, International Issues GK)
No. of Questions: 100
Duration: 90 Minutes
Negative Marking: 1/3rd for every incorrect Answer
RRB NTPC 2016 Question Paper Mock Test is available for practice on the websites of all the RRBs.
RRB NPC 5 April 2016 Question Paper & Key, RRB NTPC Online Exam held on 5th April 2016, RRB NTPC Questions Answers, RRB NTPC 2016 Question Paper, Railway Recruitment Board, Non-Technical, Railway RRB NTPC Paper 5 April 2016