QUINNOX and Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering jointly conducting QUINNOX Off Campus Fresher Walkin/ Recruitment Drive in Pune for 2015 batch passing out students (June/July 2015) on 17th June 2015. The Recruitment drive/ Fresher Walkin may be extended till 18th June 2015 as per the decision of company if needed.
Greetings from Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering (PCCOE), Nigdi, Pune !!
Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering & Research (PCCOE&R), Ravet, Pune !! &
Pimpri Chinchwad Polytechnic (PCP), Nigdi, Pune !!
Click here for Latest Software/IT Jobs 2015
QUINNOX Off Campus Freshers Walkin Drive in Pune
Job Title: Software Trainee
Job Locations: Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune
CTC : 2.70 Lakhs/annum on Joining and 3 Lakhs on Confirmation
Recruitment Drive Date: 17th June 2015
Reporting Time: 09:00 AM
Venue: Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering,
Near Akurdi Railway Station, Sector 26, Nigdi Pradhikaran,
Contact: Prof. Shitalkumar Rawandale,
Dean, Industry Institute Interaction
- Aptitude and Written Test
- Group Discussion GD
- Technical interviews (If needed)
- HR interview/ Personal Interview
Eligibility criteria for QUINNOX Off Campus
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech Engineering/ MCA with 60% marks
- 57% and above in Current Degree at the time of Appearing but 60% Aggregate at Joining
- Experience: Fresher 2015 Batch
- No Gaps in Qualification (10th, 12th and BE)
- No Live KT
- Flexible about location/city (Mumbai/ Bangalore/ Pune) during training and final posting
- Willing to sign a training agreement of 18 months, failing which they have pay a sum amount of 1 lakh Rupees on leaving the organization before completion of 18months
- Logical skills and Problem solving skill
- Basic Technical knowledge (C++, java, Dot net)
- Should be able to grasp programming / testing fundamentals and start simple coding / testing at the unit level.
- After initial training, should be able to work as part of a team in testing, documenting defects or writing simple lines of code.
- Learn to code simple programs and test applications error free at 100% desired productivity within 6 months.
- Meet all delivery schedules set by PM.
- Follow project guidelines and standards.
- Perform monitoring tasks and ensure that the first response to the customer is done as per the time limits defined in the SLA.
- Follow agreed processes and guidelines and ensure that the data in the case logging system is kept up to date.
- Good Communication skills-verbal and written
- Good interpersonal skills, collaboration and ability to influence
- Eye for details and high level of accuracy
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive data/information discretely.
- Very good analytical ability
QUINNOX Off Campus Registration
Interested Candidates may attend for QUINNOX Freshers Walkin Drive in Pune. All the eligible students as per the criteria mentioned are requested to submit the QUINNOX Off Campus Freshers Walkin Drive in Pune Registration Form through the link given below.
Click here to Apply for QUINNOX Freshers Walkin Drive in Pune
Documents Required (Original & photocopies):
1) SSC Marksheet
2) HSC Marksheet (if applicable)
3) Graduation / Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4) Photo ID proof (Pan Card)
5) 2 photographs
Freshers Walkin Drive in Pune June 2015
Disclaimer: Please note that any drive we conduct @PCCOE depends on company’s decision. So on eleventh hour if any company cancels / postpones the drive or changes the criteria, PCCOE will not be responsible for the same. Before coming for the drive @PCCOE, please see the website & FB page for such changes.