Power Grid Recruitment through UGC NET 2016 - Power Grid, a Navratna Public Sector Enterprise invites applications form eligible candidates for the recruitment of Executive Trainee & Assistant Officer Trainee. Candidates are required to appear in the corresponding paper of UGC-National Eligibility Test (NET) of July 2016 as shown below and Qualify in the same.
Please note that only UGC – NET of July 2016 (to be conducted on 10.07.2016) score is valid for this recruitment process. NET score of December -2015 or prior is not valid. Candidates, who are willing to apply for POWERGRID, will have to apply and appear for UGC-NET-2016 even if they are previously qualified in NET.
Power Grid Recruitment through UGC NET 2016
|Post||Corresponding NET (June 2016) Paper and Subject Code|
|Executive Trainee (HR)||Labour Welfare/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Labour & Social Welfare/ Human Resources Management (55)|
|Executive Trainee (Environment Management)||Environmental Science (89)|
|Executive Trainee (Social Management)||Social Work (10)|
|Assistant Officer Trainee (Public Relations)||Mass Communication & Journalism (63)|
Selection Process for Power Grid Recruitment through UGC NET 2016
|Power Grid Executive Trainee Selection Process||Weightage|
|UGC NET 2016 Marks (out of 100) in corresponding Paper||85%|
Power Grid Executive Trainee Recruitment 2016
Advertisement No. CC/03/2016
Total no. of Vacancies: 26 Posts
- Executive Trainee (HR) – 15 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Environment Management) – 02 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Social Management) – 03 Posts
- Assistant Officer Trainee (PR)* – 06 Posts
- Executive Trainee - Rs.24900-50500/-
- Assistant Officer Trainee – Rs.20600 – 46500/-
Upper Age Limit: 28 years as on 31.12.2015 (Candidates should have been born on or after 01.01.1988)
Executive Trainee (HR): Two years full time Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma/ MBA in HR/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Social Work (with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations) from recognized Institute / University with not less than 60% marks.
Executive Trainee (Environment Management): Two years full time Master’s degree in Environmental Science / Natural Resource Management/ Environmental Engineering or equivalent with First Class from recognized Institute / University.
Executive Trainee (Social Management): Two years full time Master’s degree in Social Work with First class from recognized Institute / University.
Assistant Officer Trainee (Public Relations): Graduate with full time PG Degree or Diploma in Mass Communication/ Public Relations/ Journalism with 60% Marks from recognized Institute / University.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to first go through the notification for UGC-NET July 2016 and apply for UGC-NET online at http://cbsenet.nic.in from 12.04.2016 to 12.05.2016. Candidates will be required to download their UGC-NET Admit card from the website http://cbsenet.nic.in in third week of June 2016.
- From 15th June 2016 onwards, candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website www.powergridindia.com with details of their UGC-NET Roll No. and other required information. Online application shall close on 15th July 2016.
For more details about Power Grid Recruitment through UGC NET 2016 refer official notification.