Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd - ONGC Recruitment through GATE 2017 notification issued to fulfill the various vacancies which includes Graduate Trainee (GTs) in ONGC for Engineering and Geosciences Disciplines through GATE-2017. Interested and Eligible candidates should apply online only through the ONGC official website: www.ongcindia.com. Online Applications will be available on the website in March/April 2017
The candidates should read the ONGC Recruitment through GATE Notification carefully before filling in the application and they should satisfy themselves that they fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed in the notification / prospectus in all respects. ONGC Recruitment, Age Limits, Educational Qualifications, Syllabus, Selection Process, Application Fee, online application Form, Pay Scale details information given below. Candidates looking for Recruitments through GATE 2017 can apply for the ONGC GATE Recruitment 2017.
ONGC Recruitment through GATE 2017 Score
Name of the Organization: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd (ONGC)
ONGC Website: www.ongcindia.com
Post Name& Details:
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Cementing) - Mechanical
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Cementing) - Petroleum
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Drillig) - Mechanical
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Drillig) - Petroleum
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical)
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics)
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Instrumentation)
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical)
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Production) - Mechanical
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Production) - Chemical
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Production) - Petroleum
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Reservoir)
- Geophysicist (Surface)
- Geophysicist (Wells)
- Materials Management Officer
- Programming Officer
- Transport Officer
Total No. of Vacancies – TBA
ONGC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: 30 years (Except Drilling/ cementing); 28 Years for Drilling/ cementing (as on 01/01/2017). Age-limit is relaxable for OBC, SC/ST, PWD, ExSM, Departmental Candidates in accordance with the instructions issued by the Government from time to time.
Educational Qualification: Graduation Degree/ P.G Degree/ M.Sc/ M.Tech in relevant discipline with related GATE subjects
Selection Process: Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineers (GATE) 2017 examination in the same disciplines and Personal Interview.
ONGC Online Application Form
How to apply: Interested eligible candidates shall register themselves ONLINE for the GATE 2017 examination for which registration has started on 01st September 2016.
Candidates have to apply to ONGC through Online system only through the ONGC official website: www.ongcindia.com. Online Applications will be available on the website in March/ April 2017. Candidates who have fulfilled the above said eligibility conditions may submit ONGC Online Application. No manual/ paper application will be entertained.
Apply online for ONGC Recruitment through GATE 2017
- Before filling Online Application, candidates should keep ready scanned copy of Passport size Photograph & signature in jpeg format.
- Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID, Mobile No
- Fill in the Online Form with all the Relevant Details
- Upload scanned copy of Photo& signature.
- Candidate should ensure that all the details entered in Online Application should be correct.
Once you submit your Application, the System will generate a unique Registration No. After validation of your email id take a printout of the Application Form with the help of this registration number. Kindly keep a record of the same for future reference.
For more details refer to ONGC Recruitment through GATE 2017 Notification
GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) Website Opens: 1st September 2016
Last Date for Submission of GATE Online Application through Website: 4th October 2016
Commencement of ONGC on-line submission of applications: March/ April 2017
|Engineering Jobs||Railway Jobs|