KPSC AE JE Recruitment 2017- KPSC Engineers Recruitment 2017 – Karnataka Public Service Commission KPSC invites online applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 889 Posts of Assistant Engineer / Junior Engineer in the Department of Water Resource. All candidates are required to apply online only through KPSC Recruitment website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 22.06.2017 to 22.07.2017.
The candidates should read the KPSC vacancies Notification carefully before filling in the application. Applicants should satisfy themselves that they fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed in the notification / prospectus in all respects. KPSC jobs, Age Limits, Educational Qualifications, district wise vacancies, Syllabus, Scheme of Exam, Selection Process, Application Fee, application Form, Pay Scale details, centers of Examination, Hall tickets/ Admit card Download etc., information given in Notification. Candidates looking for Engineering Jobs in Karnataka can apply for the KPSC AE JE Recruitment 2017.
KPSC AE JE Recruitment 2017 Notification @ www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Name of the Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission KPSC
Notification No: 01/2017-18/PSC
Post: Assistant Engineer / Junior Engineer in the Department of Water Resource
Total Number of Vacancies – 889 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 527 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – 73 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 246 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 43 Posts
Upper Age limit: 35 years (Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the Govt rules)
- Assistant Engineer: Must be holder of a Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering as per the requirement as the case may be or must be holder of a Diploma Certificate from a recognized Institute of Engineers regarding pass in parts-A and B of the AMIE
- Junior Engineer: Must be holder of a Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering as per the requirement as the case may be from The Department of Technical Education in Karnataka
Application Fee: Rs.300/- for General category candidates; Rs.150/- for reserved category Candidates.
KPSC Online Application Form Registration
How to apply: Candidates can apply online only through the website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. The online application can be filled up from 22.06.2017 to 22.07.2017. No other means of application will be accepted.
Apply online for KPSC AE JE Recruitment 2017
For more details refer to KPSC AE JE Recruitment 2017 Notification.
KPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment, KPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment, Karnataka AE Recruitment, Karnataka JE Recruitment, KPSC AE JE Recruitment, www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Starting Date for submission of online application: 22.06.2017
Last Date for submission of online application: 22.07.2017
Last date for Payment of application fee: 24.07.2017
Exam Dates: 8th, 9th, 10th September 2017