Java Fresher Walkin in Hyderabad - Java Developer Walkin - Fission Labs hiring 2015 & 2016 pass outs Freshers for Associate Software Engineer on 18th March 2017 in Hyderabad. Interested and eligible candidates can attend for Java Fresher Walkin in Hyderabad on 18th March 2017.
Java Fresher Walkin in Hyderabad on 18th March 2017
Company: Fission Labs
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Job Opening ID: 100
Job Location: Hyderabad
Number of Positions: 5
Work Experience: Fresher
Selection Process: Written Test, Technical Round, HR Interview
- Only 2015/16 graduates with a B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / MSc degree in computer science or related field with minimum 60% throughout the academic career.
- Interest/passion for programming. To showcase the same, we expect you to answer the assignment which will be shared with you through an email and bring the answers along with your resume to the walk-in
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Solid analytical and reasoning skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
Walkin Date: 18th March 2017
Time: 09:00 AM
Interview Location: Fission Labs, Plot No: 703/A, Road No: 36, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, 500033
Apply Now for Java Fresher Walkin in Hyderabad
Fresher Jobs on Telangana
TASK Telangana Jobs - Telangana Academy for Skill and Knowledge (TASK) was established by the Government of Telangana to enable a platform between Government, Academia and Industry to enhance employability quotient of youth in the state. Interested candidates can apply for the job through the link given below.
Apply for Java Fresher Walkin in Hyderabad
Java Fresher Walkin in Hyderabad 2016
Domain: Software Development
Designation: Trainee Software Developer-Java
- B.E/ B.Tech 2016 passouts (CSE, IT disciplines only)
- Students should possess min 60% aggregate in 10th, 12th and B.E/ B.Tech only need to apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 1,80,000 – INR 2,00,000
- Knowledge on the following modules.
- Java core fundamentals.
- HTML, HTML5 and CSS, CSS3 fundamentals
- Advance Java.
- Good communicational and written skills.
How to Apply: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Java Fresher Walkin in Hyderabad
Eidiko Systems Integrators looking for Java J2EE Developer, Java Freshers for the position of Java Programmer Jobs, Software Developer Jobs, Software Engineer Trainee Jobs in Hyderabad. Selection can be made through Java Fresher Walkin in Hyderabad on September 2016 (This week/ Today/ Tomorrow). Eligible candidates are required to apply online for Java Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad.
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech with 60% Marks
Experience: Entry Level Fresher Jobs
Walkin Interview Date: September 2016
Starting Time: 09:00 am
Recruitment Venue: Eidiko Systems Integrators Pvt Ltd,
Suite #1, Floor #1, MJR Magnifique,
Prashant Hills, Raidurgam,
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Additional Information: Passport Mandatory, Hard copy of resume, Recent Passport Size Photograph, ID Proof (Passport /PAN Card/Driving License/ Adhar Card).
Recruitment: Java Fresher Walkin in Hyderabad
Selection Process (No. of Interview Rounds):
- Technical Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Round - Java Interview for Fresher
- HR Discussion
Eidiko Systems hiring Java Developer Fresher
Company: Eidiko Systems Integrators Pvt Ltd
Job Title: Trainee Software Engineer Jobs
Job Location: Hyderabad
Java Developer Salary: 1.5 Lakh
Cab Facility: No
Joining Period: 10 Days
Any Bond: 3 Years (Should Submit Original Educational Certificates)
Selection Process: Java Fresher Walkin in Hyderabad
- Strong on Core Java, J2EE, Java Script, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JDBC, Dojo
- Databases: Oracle/DB2/Open source
- User Interface Design, User Experience Improvement
- Good understanding of Requirements gathering & Analysis
- Object-Oriented Design & Analysis
- Strong exposure on Data structures and Algorithms
Java Developer Roles & Responsibilities
- Should have scored above 60% in 10th 12th and UG
- Candidates should have excellent java skills / completed
- Java course from a reputed institution / certification done in Java
- Strong in Analytical, Problem Solving, Reasoning & Quantitative Skills
- Excellent communication skills (Both spoken and written skills in English Language)
- If selected, should be ready to join within 10 days of intimation.
- Willingness and ability to work in shifts including night shifts (Client Times).
- Willingness to learn any new technology as directed by the company. Candidates must be ready to learn multiple technologies as dictated by need.
- Willing to be deployed in any country at any time.
- Multitasking and coordination skills
- Team Player.
- Excellent judgment skills to be able to properly evaluate situations and immediately provide effective solutions
How to Apply for Java Fresher Jobs
All eligible candidates are required to apply online for Java Developer Jobs, Java Programmer Jobs, Java Fresher Walkin in Hyderabad through the link given below.
The candidates looking for Java Openings, Software Developers Jobs, Java Training Jobs are required to attend for Java Fresher Walkin in Hyderabad on September 2016 at the above mentioned address.