Capgemini Walk in drive for Java Professionals/ Senior Java Developer on 25th March 2017 in
Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad & Mumbai. Eligible candidates can directly attend Java experienced walkin to the address mentioned below.
- Capgemini Java Experienced Walkin 25th March 2017
- Capgemini Java Experienced Walkin 25th February 2017
- Capgemini Java Experienced Walkin 11th February 2017
- Java Professional Job Description:
- Java Experienced Walkin in Capgemini
- Eligibility for Java Experienced Walkin July 2015
- How to Apply for Java Experienced Walkin
Capgemini Java Experienced Walkin 25th March 2017
Job Role: Java Developer
Experience: 4-6 Years
- Mandatory skills are: Java/J2EE with any one framework(struts/hibernate/spring) AND SQL.
- Good to have webservices(its preferred, not mandatory).
- Very strong development experience in Core JAVA, Hands on coding experience of Spring, Hibernate or any frameworks.
- Very Strong communication skills
- Good Database experience.
- Experience in Design skills and Design patterns is added advantage.
Java Developer Experienced Walkin Details:
Walkin Date: 25th March 2017
Time: 10.00AM - 03:00PM
Venue: 3rd Floor,Plant no 5, M-VII Office, Godrej & Boyce mfg.co.ltd, Pirojshanagar, LBS Marg, VIKROLI, Mumbai: 560103 | Contact person: Nikeeta Singh
Click here for Fresher Jobs
Capgemini Java Experienced Walkin 25th February 2017
- Walkin drive for Java with Angular JS Professionals on February 25, 2017 at Capgemini Mumbai
- Walkin drive for Java Developer Professionals on February 25, 2017 at Capgemini Mumbai
- Walkin drive for Java Developer on February 25, 2017 at Capgemini Hyderabad office
- Walkin drive for Java Developer on February 25, 2017 at Capgemini Bangalore location
- Walkin drive for Java Professionals on February 25, 2017 at Capgemini Bangalore and Mumbai
Capgemini Java Experienced Walkin 11th February 2017
Time: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Job Location: Bangalore & Mumbai
Experience: 4-10 Years
Bangalore: 6B (SEZ UNIT) Pritech Park SEZ, Building 6B, Bellandur Village, Vathur Hobli,Outer Ring Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka– 560037
Contact person - Sambhu Dey
Chennai: 11th Floor, Prestige Cyber Towers, 117, OMR, Karapakkam, Chennai - 600 097
Contact Person - Saravanan Swamy
Mumbai: M7, Plant 2, Godrej IT Park, Godrej & Boyce Compound, L.B.S Marg, Vikhroli (West), Mumbai 400 079
Contact Person – Minal
- Updated Resume
- Photo ID
- 2 passport sized photographs
Click here for Latest Fresher Jobs
Primary Skills (Must have)
- Core Java / J2EE
- Spring / Hibernate
- Struts or EJB
Java Professional Job Description:
- Perform the Development in Java, J2EE based application.
- Provide the technical guidance to the team; work with the teams in design, development, support phase, technical issue resolution.
- Assertive with good communication skills
- Able to interface with the customer effectively.
Specification / Skills / Experience:
- Minimum 4+ years of Java/JEE or Web based application development experience with relevant academic qualifications.
- Minimum 2 years good working experience on Core Java , spring, hibernate.
- Experience on Struts or EJB
- Should be able to perform different reviews like code review, unit test cases review and Technical Specification review and Design review.
- Good communication skills.
- To be able to guide the team and mentor the team on technical issues or work as an individual contributor depending on the experience and level.
- Pro-active attitude, quick decision making capabilities and adequate process knowledge related to SDLC
Java Experienced Walkin in Capgemini
Capgemini conducting a Walkin Recruitment Drive in Bangalore & Mumbai Location for Java Developer (Spring and Hibernate), Java experienced Jobs, Java Programmer Jobs July 2015. Interested candidates may apply & attend for Java Experienced Walkin in Bangalore & Mumbai on 27th June 2015.
Skill: Java Developer (Spring and Hibernate), Spring MVC & other Spring modules ,Hibernate ,Core Java ,J2EE ,JSP ,Servlets ,Web services ,Java Script, JQuery & AJAX. PL/SQL
Experience: 3+ Years Experience in Java
Job Location: Bangalore & Mumbai
Java Experienced Walkin Date: 27th June 2015
Time: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Walkin Interview Venue: Bangalore
Pritech Park, Block 6B,Primal Project Pvt.Ltd.,SEZ,Bellandur Village,Varthur Hobli,
Bangalore East Taluk, Bangalore Urban District,
Contact person: Varsha Dash
M7, Godrej IT Park, Godrej & Boyce Compound,
L.B.S Marg,Vikhroli (West), Mumbai 400 079
Contact person: Shweta Iyer
Eligibility for Java Experienced Walkin July 2015
Job Title: Java Developer (Spring and Hibernate)
Java Developers - Extensive technical experience and development expertise in following technologies.
– MUST HAVE:
Spring MVC & other Spring modules ,Hibernate ,Core Java ,J2EE ,JSP ,Servlets ,Web services ,Java Script, JQuery & AJAX. PL/SQL
- GOOD TO HAVE:
Database Stored Procedures
- Possess advanced knowledge of object-oriented design and development (OOA/OOD) and the J2EE framework and data architectures.
- Knowledge of Design patterns to solve problems.
- Demonstrate very strong written and oral communication skills.
- Hands on experience in Tomcat and JBoss servers. Technical requirement for ‘Spring’.
- Understand DI / IOC concepts.
- Thorough knowledge & experience in various modules of the spring framework - spring mvc, dependency injection, data access framework, txn mgt, remote access, etc.
- Technical requirement for 'Hibernate':
- Understand the significance and applicability of ORM and diff between JPA, JDO and Hibernate.
- Exposure to the HQL, Hibernate API, Annotations.
- Updated Resume
- 2 Passport sized photographs
- Photo ID
How to Apply for Java Experienced Walkin
Capgemini looking for experienced candidates for the position of Java Developer (Spring and Hibernate). Selection will be made through Capgemini Walkin Interviews for Java Experienced candidates in Bangalore & Mumbai. Eligible candidates are required to apply for Java Experienced Walkin July 2015 in Bangalore & Mumbai through the link given below.
Apply online for Capgemini Java Experienced Walkin July 2015