Capgemini Walk in drive for Java Professionals/ Senior Java Developer on 27th May 2017 in Bangalore
, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune. Eligible candidates can directly attend Java experienced walkin to the address mentioned below.
Capgemini Java Experienced Walkin 27th May 2017
- Walk in drive for Java Developers with Angular JS exposure on May 27, 2017 at Bangalore
- Walk in drive for Java with Spring & Webservices & Cloud knowledge on May 27, 2017 at Bangalore
- Walk in drive for Java Full Stack on May 27, 2017 at Bangalore
- Walk in drive for Java Developer with any frameworks on May 27, 2017 at Mumbai and Bangalore
- Walk in drive for Java Developer on May 27, 2017 at Pune
Capgemini Java Experienced Walkin 25th March 2017
Job Role: Java Developer
Experience: 4-6 Years
- Mandatory skills are: Java/J2EE with any one framework(struts/hibernate/spring) AND SQL.
- Good to have webservices(its preferred, not mandatory).
- Very strong development experience in Core JAVA, Hands on coding experience of Spring, Hibernate or any frameworks.
- Very Strong communication skills
- Good Database experience.
- Experience in Design skills and Design patterns is added advantage.
Java Developer Experienced Walkin Details:
Walkin Date: 25th March 2017
Time: 10.00AM - 03:00PM
Venue: 3rd Floor,Plant no 5, M-VII Office, Godrej & Boyce mfg.co.ltd, Pirojshanagar, LBS Marg, VIKROLI, Mumbai: 560103 | Contact person: Nikeeta Singh
Click here for Fresher Jobs
Capgemini Java Experienced Walkin 25th February 2017
- Walkin drive for Java with Angular JS Professionals on February 25, 2017 at Capgemini Mumbai
- Walkin drive for Java Developer Professionals on February 25, 2017 at Capgemini Mumbai
- Walkin drive for Java Developer on February 25, 2017 at Capgemini Hyderabad office
- Walkin drive for Java Developer on February 25, 2017 at Capgemini Bangalore location
- Walkin drive for Java Professionals on February 25, 2017 at Capgemini Bangalore and Mumbai
Capgemini Java Experienced Walkin 11th February 2017
Time: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Job Location: Bangalore & Mumbai
Experience: 4-10 Years
Bangalore: 6B (SEZ UNIT) Pritech Park SEZ, Building 6B, Bellandur Village, Vathur Hobli,Outer Ring Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka– 560037
Contact person - Sambhu Dey
Chennai: 11th Floor, Prestige Cyber Towers, 117, OMR, Karapakkam, Chennai - 600 097
Contact Person - Saravanan Swamy
Mumbai: M7, Plant 2, Godrej IT Park, Godrej & Boyce Compound, L.B.S Marg, Vikhroli (West), Mumbai 400 079
Contact Person – Minal
- Updated Resume
- Photo ID
- 2 passport sized photographs
Click here for Latest Fresher Jobs
Primary Skills (Must have)
- Core Java / J2EE
- Spring / Hibernate
- Struts or EJB
Java Professional Job Description:
- Perform the Development in Java, J2EE based application.
- Provide the technical guidance to the team; work with the teams in design, development, support phase, technical issue resolution.
- Assertive with good communication skills
- Able to interface with the customer effectively.
Specification / Skills / Experience:
- Minimum 4+ years of Java/JEE or Web based application development experience with relevant academic qualifications.
- Minimum 2 years good working experience on Core Java , spring, hibernate.
- Experience on Struts or EJB
- Should be able to perform different reviews like code review, unit test cases review and Technical Specification review and Design review.
- Good communication skills.
- To be able to guide the team and mentor the team on technical issues or work as an individual contributor depending on the experience and level.
- Pro-active attitude, quick decision making capabilities and adequate process knowledge related to SDLC
Java Experienced Walkin May 2017