ICICI Bank PO Result / Merit List - ICICI Probationary Officers' Merit List Results for August 2017 Batch announced. All the candidates who had appeared for Probationary Officer Program can check their ICICI Bank PO Result August 2017. Candidates are advised to check their ICICI Bank PO Result at ICICI official website only. Total 1000 candidates Shortlisted in August 2017 Batch.
ICICI Bank PO Result - Merit List August 2017 Batch
New ICICI PO Merit List August 2017 Batch
New ICICI PO Merit List May/August 2017 Batch
ICICI Bank PO Result - Merit List February 2017 Batch
All the Short listed applicants will be intimated by email and SMS. A call letter informing about the venue and date of the process will also be sent through an e-mail. Candidate ensure that e-mail address & mobile number are updated on www.icicicareers.com
ICICI Probationary Officers' Aptitude Test Results for February 2017 Batch - Updated
ICICI PO MERIT LIST FEBRUARY 2017 BATCH
ICICI PO 2nd MERIT LIST FEBRUARY 2017 BATCH
ICICI Bank PO Results Batch No.36 - November 2016 Merit List
ICICI Bank PO Result Merit List August 2016 Batch
Procedure after Selection
- The selected Candidates will undergo six months of intensive residential classroom and online training at ICICI Manipal Academy, two months of internship and four months of On-the-Job training with the Bank.
- The selected candidate required to deposit Rs.10,000/- as Admission Security Deposit into ICICI Bank Account before giving acceptance to the Invitation Letter for the Probationary Officer Training Programme. The procedure for this will be explained in Invitation Letter. This amount will be refunded on the completion of 90 days' training at the Academy.
- To pursue the Probationary Officer Training Programme, interested students will have to invest Rs.3,15,000/- plus service tax, as applicable, totally amounting to 3,60,675/- which would be provided by ICICI Bank as a loan at a subsidized interest rate of 2.5% p.a.
- On successful completion of the entire training the Probationary Officers will be absorbed as Deputy Managers (Band I) in the Bank. The loan is to be repaid by Probationary Officers in equated monthly installment (EMI) after joining the Bank.
- Annual salary on joining the ICICI Bank will be more than Rs. 4 lakh.
About ICICI PO Programme
- Probationary Offer Training Program is an initiative of ICICI Bank in partnership with Manipal University
- ICICI PO programme aims to attract young talent who wish to pursue a career in banking.
- One year full time residential programme conducted at ICICI Manipal Academy campus, Bangalore including dual internship at ICICI Bank
- Those who have completed graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.
- Up to 25 years of age as on 30th June 2017 (Should have been born on or after 30th June 1992).
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process
The ICICI PO selection process for Probationary Officer will consists of
Online Aptitude test
Online Psychometric Assessment
Case-based Group Discussion (GD)
Personal Interview (PI)
*The GD and PI (only for those applicants who will clear the GD) will be concluded on the same day.
Apply Online for ICICI PO Recruitment 2017