IBPS CWE PO/MT-VII Notification 2017 . IBPS CWE PO Online Application Form - www.ibps.in. Probationary Officers/ Management Trainee (PO/MT) CWE VII Recruitment 2017 Notification released to fill 3247 PO Jobs in Banks across India participating in IBPS. IBPS PO/MT Recruitment 2017 Notification Apply Online - www.ibps.in. IBPS invites applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of 3247 Probationary Officers/ Management Trainee Posts through Common Recruitment Process of IBPS CWE PO/MT-VII Examination 2017. Eligible candidates should apply online on or before 26th August 2017.
IBPS Probationary Officers/ Management Trainee CWE PO/MT-VII Examination 2017 Age Limits, Educational Qualifications, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Application Fee, How to Apply details refer information given below. Candidates looking for the IBPS Notifications can apply online for IBPS PO Recruitment 2017. Candidates applying for the IBPS CWE PO/MT-VII Notification 2017 must have age between 20 years to 30 years and posses graduation degree in any discipline from the recognized university.
IBPS CWE PO/MT-VII Recruitment 2017
Name of the Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Name of the Posts: Probationary Officers/Management Trainee (PO/MT)
Vacancies: 3247 Posts
IBPS PO 2017 Bank wise Vacancies
- Allahabad Bank – 447 Posts
- Andhra Bank – 200 Posts
- Bak of Baroda – 0 Posts
- Bank of India – 200 Posts
- Bank of Maharashtra – 0 Posts
- Canara Bank – 900 Posts
- Central Bank of India – 200 Posts
- Corporation Bank – 0 Posts
- Dena Bank – 0 Posts
- IDBI Bank – 0 Posts
- Indian Bank – 0 Posts
- Indian Overseas Bank – 0 Posts
- Oriental Bank of Commerce – 300 Posts
- Punjab National Bank – 400 Posts
- Punjab & Sind Bank – 100 Posts
- Syndicate Bank – 0 Posts
- UCO Bank – 0 Posts
- Union Bank of India – 400 Posts
- United Bank of India – 100 Posts
- Vijaya Bank – 0 Posts
Last Date: 26-08-2017
IBPS PO Notification 2017 Eligibility
Age Limits: Candidates age should be between 20 years to 30 years as on 01-07-2017. Age relaxations applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the norms.
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
IBPS PO/MT Exam Pattern
The structure of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows:
IBPS PO Preliminary Examination:
|Sr.No||Name of Tests||No.of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||Composite time of 1 hour|
IBPS PO Mains Examination:
|Sr.No||Name of Tests||No.of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration (min)
|4||General Awareness(reference to Banking Industry)||40||40||20|
Candidates those who qualified in the Preliminary Examination will be called for Mains examination. Candidates passed Main examination need to attend Interviews at the Nodal Bank with the Valid Score Card.
Penalty for Wrong Answers:
There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong
answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
IBPS PO Interview Process:
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the main examination for CWE PO/MT-VII will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS.
Application Fees: Payable from 06.08.2017 to 26.08.2017 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows
- SC/ST/PWD candidates - Rs.100/-
- For all others - Rs.600 /-
IBPS CWE PO/MT VI Online Application Form 2017 - ibps.in
How to Apply: All Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply online at the official website: www.ibps.in from 06th August 2017 to 26th August 2017.
Apply Online @ www.ibps.in
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 06.08.2017 to 26.08.2017
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 06.07.2017 to 26.08.2017
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: 18.09.2017 to 22.09.2017
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 26.09.2017 to 29.09.2017
- Download of call letters for Online Examination – Preliminary: September 2017
- Online Examination Preliminary: 07.10.2017, 08.10.2017, 14.10.2017 & 15.10.2017
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: October 2017
- Download of Call letter for Online exam Main: November 2017
- Online Examination – Main: 26.11.2017
- Declaration of Result – Main: December 2017
- Download of call letters for interview: January 2018
- Conduct of interview: January/ February 2018
- Provisional Allotment: April 2018