IBPS Computer Knowledge Questions Answers 2016 – Dear Readers, here we are providing IBPS Computer Knowledge Questions Answers which will be very useful for you to get good score in Computer Awareness Section in IBPS PO/ Clerks Exams.
In IBPS PO/ Clerks Main Exam, 20 Questions will be asked from Computer Knowledge for 20 Marks.
In IBPS RRB PO/ Clerks Main Exam, 40 Questions will be asked from Computer Knowledge for 20 Marks.
Click here for IBPS General Awareness
IBPS Computer Knowledge Questions Answers
- 4 Bits = 1 Nibble
- IBM's Super Computer - Watson
- SD Card Full Form - Secure Digital Card
- LTE Full Form - Long Term Evolution
- VoLTE Full Form - Voice over Long-Term Evolution
- API - Application program interface
- DPI - Dots per inch (a measure of printing resolution)
- Performance of a supercomputer is measured in - FLOPS (floating-point operations per second)
- Performance of a computer's central processing unit is measured in - MIPS (Million instructions per second)
- Solid-state storage (sometimes abbreviated as SSS) is - a type of non-volatile computer storage
- Flash memory is - an electronic (solid-state) non-volatile computer storage medium that can be electrically erased and reprogrammed.
- Toshiba developed flash memory from - EEPROM (electrically erasable programmable read-only memory)
- Generation of Computers
- First Generation of Computers – Vacuum Tubes
- Second Generation of Computers – Transistors
- Third Generation of Computers – Integrated Circuits
- Fourth Generation of Computers – Microprocessors
- Fifth Generation of Computers – Artificial Intelligence
- Input Devices: Keyboard, Mouse (pointing device), Joystick, Scanner, Microphone, Trackballs, Webcam, Barcode reader, Gamepad, Touchpads, Graphics tablet, Pen Input, OMR, OCR etc.
- Output Devices: Monitor, Printers, Plotters, Projector, Speakers, Visual Display Unit etc.
- Both Input–Output Devices: Touch Screen, Headsets (Headset consists of Speakers and Microphone), Facsimile (FAX) (It has scanner to scan the document and also have printer to Print the document)
- OSI Model (Open Systems Interconnection model)
- Application layer
- Presentation layer
- Session layer
- Transport layer
- Network layer
- Data link layer
- Physical layer
- PDF - Portable Document Format
- JPEG - Joint Photographic Experts Group
- MPEG - Moving Pictures Expert Group
- PNG - Portable Network Graphics
IBPS Computer Knowledge Questions Answers 2016