GUJCET Hall Tickets Download starts from 04 May 2017. Candidates can download GUJCET Hall Tickets from the GUJCET official website: gujcet.gseb.org. GUJCET is a Common Entrance Test for admissions to Degree Engineering, Diploma and Degree in Pharmacy and Medical Courses in colleges of Gujarat. GUJCET 2017 conducted by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB). Gujarat GUJCET for engineering and medical admissions in Gujarat state for science 12th pass students. Those candidates who got Hall Tickets can attend GUJCET Exam.
GUJCET Hall Tickets 2017
Candidates who successfully registered for GUJCET 2017 can download their Hall Tickets/ Call letters from the following links. GUJCET Exam is an Admission Test. Those candidates, who are willing to write GUJCET Exam on 10 May 2017, need to Download GUJCET Hall Tickets. Candidate not allowed to Exam Hall without Hall Ticket.
To download GUJCET Hall Tickets Candidate need to Enter Application Number OR Candidate Name.
GUJCET Hall Tickets Download
- GUJCET Hall Ticket will bear the information regarding Applicant Name, Roll number, photograph, signature, date of birth, address for correspondence, category and language of the question paper.
- The paper set Type will 1 to 20 for GUJCET 2017.
- In addition, the Hall Ticket will have the name and address of the examination centre allotted to the candidate.
- A copy of the downloaded Hall Ticket should be produced at the time of examination.
- Candidate must sign on the Hall Ticket in the appropriate Fields.
After Downloading the GUJCET Hall Ticket, Candidates must verify their Details in the GUJCET Hall Ticket. If the details are incorrect, candidate needs to correct the details before the Examination Day. The candidate allowed to write Exam in the allotted centre only. The Candidate Not Allowed To Take the Exam Even If Late By 1 Minute. Candidate must note that All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet only. The candidate will not do any rough work or put stray mark on the machine gradable Answer Sheet.
Click here for GUJCET 2017 Hall Tickets
Help Desk: In case of any help please contact during 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Helpline Number : 18002335500
GUJCET 2017 Exam Date& Time:
GUJCET 2017 Commencement of Test: 10-05-2017