ECLINICAL WORKS hiring Fresher 2015 Batch Commerce Graduates, Post Graduates for Finance Associate Role through Fresher Walkin in Mumbai. ECLINICAL conducting Fresher Walkin Interviews in Mumbai in this week/ today/ Tomorrow from 19th to 27th December 2015. Interested candidates can attend for ECLINICAL Fresher Walkin in Mumbai.
ECLINICAL Fresher Walkin in Mumbai December 2015
Job Title: Finance Associate Role
Walkin Interview Dates: 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th December 2015
Time: 04:00 PM to 08:00 PM
Venue: Boomerang 7th Floor, Main Chandivali Farm Road,
Near Chandivali Studio, Andheri East Mumbai – 400072
Eligibility for Fresher Walkin in Mumbai
Education: Strong academic background - Graduate / Post Graduate in commerce. (atleast 0.6 year experience in audit/reconciliation).
Salary: INR 80,000 - 2,00,000 P.A
Other Details: Transport facility available within the boundary (Thane, Vasai, Belapur and Colaba).
Working Days: Monday to Friday (Saturday and Sunday will be a fix off)
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Finance/Audit
Role: Finance Executive
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collect data and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud or non-compliance with laws, regulations and management by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Examine and evaluate financial information, systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
- Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
- Translating or explaining what information means and how it can be used.
- Atleast 0.6 years (6 months) experience into Audit / Reconciliation.
How to Apply for Fresher Walkin in Mumbai
All Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply online for ECLINICAL Fresher Jobs in Mumbai through the link given below.
Apply online for ECLINICAL Fresher Walkins in Mumbai
Company: ECLINICAL WORKS
About the Company: eClinicalWorks is a privately-held, leader in ambulatory clinical solutions. Its technology extends the use of electronic health records beyond practice walls and creates community-wide records. The company has an established customer base of more than 85,000+ physicians and 545,000+ users across all 50 states with revenues for 2013 exceeding $300 million.
eClinicalWorks is headquarted in Westborough, Massachusetts, and has additional offices in the USA at Chicago, New York City, California and Georgia. India offices are located in Mumbai, Ahmedabad and Bangalore.