Genpact conducting a Mega Walkin Drive in Kolkata on 22nd, 23rd February 2017 for B.Com Fresher Walkin for Finance: Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Accounting domains/ Backend Process Jobs. Interested candidates may attend for Genpact MBA M.com B.Com Fresher Walkin in Kolkata on 22nd, 23rd February 2017 (this Week/ Today/ Tomorrow). MBA M.com B.Com Fresher Walkin Interviews details are given below.
Genpact hiring B.Com Fresher February 2017
Genpact hiring B.Com/ M.Com/ MBA freshers for Accounting Domain in Kolkata. Any Commerce Graduate with Accounts Receivables knowledge can attend for Genpact Walkin in Kolkata.
Vacancies: 45 Openings
Education: B.Com/ B.Com + M.Com / B.Com + MBA
Note: CA, ICWA or CS pursuing or completed candidates are not eligible
Experience: Fresher's & Experienced both can apply
Profile: Finance & Accounts (Process associates)
- Accounts Receivables / Order to Cash / OTC
- Accounts Payable/Procure to Pay / PTP / Procurement
- General Accounting / Reconciliations / RTR
Job Location: Kolkata
Walkin Interview Dates: 22nd, 23rd February 2017
Reporting Time: 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Venue: Asysst Park, 6th floor, GN 37/1, Sector V, Salt Lake, Kolkata 700 091 (In the lane beside Backstage), Bus Stand: Webel More
MBA M.com B.Com Fresher Walkin @ Genpact
Vacancies: 20 Openings
Walkin Interview Dates: 12th, 13th, 14th December 2016
Reporting Time: 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Walkin Venue: UNITECH Infospace Building, C1 Block, 1st Floor, Gate no 2, Newtown, kolkata-156
Jobs By Location:
- Education : B.Com/ M.Com Commerce
- Good written, comprehension and verbal communications skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- CA, ICWA or CS pursuing or completed candidates are not eligible
- Candidate must be comfortable with 24x7 shifts
All Eligible candidates may attend for Genpact Off Campus 2017, Genpact MBA M.com B.Com Fresher Walkin Kolkata February 2017.
Note: Please carry 2 copies of Resume, ID Proof, Photographs & Salary Slip (experienced candidates).