APPSC General Studies 6 June 2017 Questions Answers - APPSC conducted Degree college Lecturer written Test on 6 June 2017 FN from 10.30 AM to 01.00 PM. Here we are providing some of the questions asked in APPSC General Studies & Mental ability Paper.
APPSC General Studies 6 June 2017 Paper
General Studies & Mental Ability
Events of National and International importance, Current affairs, Basics of General Science, Current developments in science& technology, Geography -World, National and Andhra Pradesh; History of India Ancient, Medieval, Modern; Indian Polity and Governance , Economic development in India, India’s Economic reforms etc.
APPSC General Studies 6 June 2017 Questions and answers
- Nai Roshni scheme is a
Scheme for Leadership development of Minority women
- In India, How many states have setup state Minority Commissions?
- “Ours is a strange country – the bigger the criminal, the bigger the outreach”, who made this statement recently?
Chief Justice J S Khehar
- From which agreement did USA withdrew recently?
- who is the biggest Corbon dioxide emitter of the world?
- What are the three R’s of waste management?
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
- what is the name of the programme by the state of Andhra Pradesh on 2nd June?
Nava Nirman Diksha
- what is the name of the scheme of Govt of A P for providing one full meal a day to pregnant and lactating women?
Anna Amrutha Hastam
- Under e-NAM Scheme, state Governments are encouraged to Bring in the _______reform?
Allow Electronic Trading
- How many medals are won by India in 2017 Special Olympics winter Games held in Austria?
- what is the name of virus that recently paralysed computers and networks in various countries?
- who won the Best Actor award in the National Film Awards, 2017?
- India’s First Heliport recently started operating at?
- who is the recent winner of Dada Sahen Phalke Award for 2016 for outstanding contribution to film Industry?
- who is elected as the president of Iran recently?
- what is the name of the leader of the terrorist Organization, Hizbul Mujahideen, who was killed in May 2017 by Indian Army?
- who is winner of World Snooker Championship, 2017?
- The National Childen’s Film Festival, 2017 was held at?
APPSC General Studies 6 June 2017 paper with Key
- Alluvial soils are fertile bcause they have
Micro- mineral nutrients that can be absorbed by plants
- By which name, NIO is calling one of the new canyons that are discovered off the Visakhapatnam coast?
- The Lakshadweep archipelago is formed on?
- The Tropic of cancer passes almost
Halfway through India
- The highest peak in Aravalli Hills is?
- The Kolleru lake drains out into the Bay of Bengal through?
- The National Highway – 44 goes through?
- Which place was the major source of marble used for construction of Taj Mahal?
- By which name outer/ sub Himalayan range are called in Arunachal Pradesh?
- where is the 10th Battalion of NDRF located in Andhra Pradesh?
- In which place Indian Institute of Oil Palm Research is established by ICAR?
- which state of India has the maximum amount of asbestos reserves?
APPSC General Studies 6 June 2017 Answers Key
- which Tree is valued over centuries in Rajasthan for its moisture retaining and other useful properties?
Khejri (Jammi Chettu)
- Ozone depletion refers to the concept of depletion of ozone in?
- which is the world’s warmest year after recording has started?
- If an earthquake caused no damage, what would be approximate reading on Richter scale?
- Management of a nuclear disaster requires a
Top down approach
- which organization oversees the nuclear and radiological safety in the country?
AERB (Atomic Energy Regulatory Board)
- What is the Golden rule of First Aid?
Be calm – Don’t Panic
- which equipment is used to detect people trapped under Rubble due to Building collapse after Earthquake ?
- what is the full form of RCI, Hyderabad which is a unit of DRDO?
Research centre Immarat
APPSC GS Full Question Paper & Key in Telugu