APPSC Departmental Tests Hall Tickets Download starts from 31 May 2017. Candidates can download APPSC Departmental Tests Written Test Hall tickets from the APPSC official website: www.psc.ap.gov.in. APPSC issued Notification for the Departmental Tests May , 2017 Session under Advertisement Notification No. 06/2017. In this connection, APPSC now released the Hall Tickets for Written Test for those candidates who applied for the said examination. Those candidates who got APPSC Departmental Tests Hall Tickets can attend APPSC Departmental Tests.
APPSC Departmental Tests Hall Tickets 2017
Candidates, who have successfully registered for APPSC Departmental Tests Recruitment, can download their Hall tickets/ Call letters from the following links. Those candidates, who are willing to write APPSC Departmental Tests from 8 June 2017 to 13 June 2017, need to Download APPSC Departmental Tests Hall tickets. Candidate is not allowed to Exam Hall without Hall Ticket.
To download APPSC Departmental Tests Hall tickets Candidate need to enter User Id/ OTPR Id and Password.
If any candidate forgot User Id/OTPR Id., he/she required to enter OTPR Type, DOB, Birth District, Mobile Number, Name.
If any candidate forgot Password. he/she required to enter User ID/ OTPR ID. He will receive OTP on Registered Mobile through which Password can be reset.
APPSC Departmental Tests Hall Tickets Download
- APPSC Departmental Tests Hall ticket contains the information regarding Applicant Name, Photo, APPSC Departmental Tests Exam Date, exam Time schedule and the instructions.
- In addition, the Hall ticket will have the Exam Center Name/ Exam Hall venue, and address of the examination centre allotted to the candidate
- It may require to produce a copy of the downloaded Hall ticket at the time of examination.
- Candidate must affix the passport Photo on the Hall ticket, if required.
- Candidate must sign on the Hall ticket in the appropriate Fields.
- The candidate will not do any rough work or put stray mark on the machine gradable Answer Sheet.
After Downloading the APPSC Departmental Tests Hall ticket, Candidates must verify their Details shown in the Hall ticket. If the details are incorrect, candidate needs to correct the details before the Examination Day. The candidate allowed writing Exam in the allotted centre only. The Candidate Not allowed To Take the Exam Even If Late by 1 Minute.
APPSC Departmental Tests Hall Tickets
Departmental Tests Written Test Date& time
Departmental Tests on: 8 June 2017 to 13 June 2017
All the Tests, except Language and Survey Tests will be in Objective Type. All the objective type papers will Computer Based Tests.
The Language Test papers and Survey & Settlement papers will be of conventional mode.
The candidates appearing for Conventional Papers (Descriptive Exams) will be supplied with OMR sheet attached Answer Books to be answered with Blue or Black Pen.
Venues List for Notification No. 06/2017 - DEPARTMENTAL TESTS