AP POLYCET 2017 Counseling Dates, Certificate Verification Schedule is available now.
AP POLYCET 2017 Web Counseling Dates, AP POLYCET 2017 Certificate Verification Dates, Web Options Entry, Seat Allotment Schedule. SBTET released AP POLYCET 2017 Counseling Dates on official website: appolycet.nic.in
Students those who are qualified in the AP POLYCET 2017 Competitive Examination with valid Rank Card are eligible to appear for AP POLYCET Web Counseling 2017 process starts from 30 May 2017.
AP POLYCET 2017 counseling
Stages of Web Counseling as follows:
- Issue of Notification: The Director of Technical Education (DTE) issues a notification every year, during last week of May, in all prominent news papers indicating the date wise ranks of the candidates who have to attend for Registration, Verification of Certificates and Schedule for Exercising options and DTE will also notify the list of Help-line Centres.
- Certificate Verification: Candidates should produce the necessary certificates here. Candidates will be issued a receipt of Certificates at Help-line Centres after Verification. Candidate can attend for certificate verification in any one of the Help Line Centres as per the schedule given.
- Exercising Options: After Certificate Verification in Help-line Centres, a Blank Option Form (speciman), List of Polytechnics with the courses offered by them and course codes will be given to all the Candidates. Based on the Course Codes and polytechnic Codes, Candidates may list out polytechnic in order of preference, the courses which they intend to give options for. The candidate should first prepare a priority number with a list of courses in the blank option form before he/she attempts to enter the options on the web.
- Final Allotments of Seats: Based on the options exercised, seat allotment will be made as per merit rank and category (SC/ST/BC/PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and games quota etc ) of the candidate. The final Allotments will be placed on the Web on the scheduled date announced before hand and the Candidates will have to down load the allotment order from the web site.
- Payment of Fees & Reporting at Polytechnic: Candidates, with downloaded allotment order, have to remit the fee in one of the designated banks and obtain a receipt. After that candidate with allotment order and Fee receipts have to report at the respective Polytechnics where the Seat is allotted on or before the dates specified in the allotment order.
AP POLYCET 2017 Certificate Verification Dates
NCC, Sports, PH, CAP and Anglo- Indian Category Students Certificate Verification Process will be held from 30 May 2017 to 3 June 2017 at Govt. Polytechnic, Near Benz Circle, Vijayawada - 520008.
AP POLYCET 2017 Counseling Dates
SC/ST, BC, OC and other Minority Category Students Certificate Verification will be held from 30 May 2017 to 6 June 2017 at Help Line Centers mentioned in the AP POLYCET 2017 Counseling Notification by Rank and Category Wise.
30 May 2017: Rank 1 to 10,000
31 May 2017: Rank 10001 to 20,000
1 June 2017: Rank 20001 to 32,000
2 June 2017: Rank 32001 to 45,000
3 June 2017: Rank 45001 to 60,000
4 June 2017: Rank 60001 to 75,000
5 June 2017: Rank 75001 to 87,000
6 June 2017: Rank 87001 to LAST Rank
AP POLYCET Help Line Centres
Complete Schedule for Decentralised Certificate Verification for SC/BC/OC AND MINORITIES CANDIDATES, Name of the 25 Help Line Centres available at the below link.
Complete Schedule for Decentralised Certificate Verification for ST CANDIDATES, Name of the 13 Help Line Centres available at the below link.
Reporting Time: 9.00 A.M. Every Day
Certificate Verification Fee:
Candidates should pay fee at the time certificate verification as follows
- OC and BC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.250/-
Documents need to Carry for counseling
Documents need to Carry for AP POLYCET 2017 Certificate Verification (Web Counseling): Candidates need to attend counseling with all original certificates and two sets of Xerox copies.
- AP POLYCET 2017 Hall Ticket.
- AP POLYCET 2017 Rank Card.
- SSC or Equivalent marks memo (Original or Internet copy).
Aadhar number. (returned after verification)
- IV to X class Study or Residence Certificate.
income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2016 or white ration Card for claiming tuition fee reimbursement.
- Caste certificate for reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/BC/ Minorities)
PH/CAP/NCC/ Sports/ Minority/ Anglo-Indian Certificate if applicable
Candidates will get a receipt of certificates at Helpline centres after verification.
AP POLYCET 2017 Option Entry & Seat Allotment Dates
State Board of Technical Education and Training SBTET AP on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE) released Counseling Schedule with Certification Verification Dates in the Official website: appolycet.nic.in.
AP POLYCET 2017 Options Entry, Seat Allotment Dates
Schedule for Exercising Options
2nd & 3rd June 2017: Rank 1 to 30000
4th & 5th June 2017: Rank 30001 to 60000
6th & 7th June 2017: Rank 60001 to LAST
Change of Options: 08.06.2017 (Rank 1 to Last)
AP POLYCET 2017 Seat Allotment Results on Web: 10-06-2017
1) Allotments will bee placed in Website https://appolycet.nic.in on 10.06.2017 after 06.00 PM.
2) Enter the ICR Form Number, Hall Ticket number, Password and date of birth in Candidate Login.
3) Download the allotment order.
AP POLYCET 2017 Web Counseling Notification
APPOLYCET Admissions in 2017: Institute-wise, Branch-wise Details of Last Ranks Admitted
For the reference of the candidates, the last rank up to which candidates were admitted in different polytechnics/courses in the previous academic year would be made available to candidates on the web site.
APPOLYCET- 2016 :: Last Rank Status
ADMISSIONS INTO POLYTECHNICS (APPOLYCET - 2017)
To get Login ID candidates shall generate Password through Candidate Registration and send SMS to 8790499899 as 'APPOLYCET(space)01(space)Your HTNo'