Andhra Pradesh AP ECET 2017 Web Counseling Dates, AP ECET 2017 Certificate Verification Dates, Web Options Entry, Seat Allotment Schedule. JNTU Anantapur on behalf of APSCHE released AP ECET 2017 Counseling Dates on official website: https://apecet.nic.in/
The Qualified candidates of AP ECET 2017 (Diploma holders of all branches of engineering and Pharmacy & B.Sc. Maths) are informed that admission into University and Private Engineering Colleges and Pharmacy Colleges will be conducted based on Web Counseling. The detailed procedure of Web counseling and other instructions can be had from the Help Line centres on the day of Certificate Verification
Students those who are qualified in the AP ECET 2017 Competitive Examination with valid Rank Card are eligible to appear for AP ECET Web Counseling 2017 process held from June 2017.
AP ECET 2017 Certificate Verification Dates
NCC, Sports, PH and other Special Category Students Certificate Verification Process will be held from 16th June 2017, 17th June 2017 at GOVT.POLYTECHNIC BENZ CIRCLE, VIJAYAWADA.
SC/ST, BC, OC and other Minority Category Students Certificate Verification will be held from 16th June to 20th June 2017 for both Pharmacy and B.Sc maths candidates.at Help Line Centers mentioned in the AP ECET 2017 Counseling Notification by Rank and Category Wise.
16th June 2017: Rank 1 to 7000
17th June 2017: Rank 7,001 to 14,000
18th June 2017: Rank 14,001 to 21,000
19th June 2017: Rank 21,001 to 28,000
20th June 2017: Rank 28001 to Last
Complete Schedule for Certificate Verification for all branches including Pharmacy and B.Sc (Maths) Candidates is available at the below link.
AP ECET 2017 Counseling Dates
Documents need to carry for AP ECET 2017 Certificate Verification (Web Counseling):
- AP ECET 2017 Hall Ticket.
- AP ECET Rank Card 2017
- Memorandum of Marks ( all three years for diploma holders and all two years for pharmacy)
- Provisional Diploma Certificate.
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or Equivalent marks memo).
- Study/ Bonafide certificate from IV to Diploma.
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Diploma
- Aadhar card.
- Caste certificate of SC/ ST/BC/ Minorities
- Income certificate issued by MRO issued after 01.01.2017 also be submitted ( in case the candidates desires to claim fee exemption.
- PH/ NCC/ CAP/ Sports and games certificates
- The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should bring TC of the SSC containing the Religion (Muslim/Christian/Other linguistic)
Note: Candidates will be issued a receipt of certificates at Helpline centres after verification.
AP ECET 2017 Option Entry & Allotment Dates
Diploma Holders of All Branches including Pharmacy and B.Sc Maths Candidates can exercise their options from any Internet café or Help Line Centre or from their Residence on any day between 16.06.2017 to 20.06.2017 immediately after Certificates Verification. Options will be frozen on 21st June 2017 at 06.00 PM and allotments will be placed on 23rd June 2017 after 6.00 PM at AP ECET website.
Certificate Verification Fee:
Candidates should pay fee at the time certificate verification as follows
- OC and BC Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.500/-
AP ECET 2017 Web Counseling Notification